Top Central Pacific Half-day Tours
116 results | All Central Pacific Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing! I wanted to see sloths while in Costa Rica, and this tour did not disappoint! Beyond that, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He even waited for us to start (add at least 30 mins to any estimated drive time...). In addition to the sloths, we saw different types of monkeys, birds, and frogs! Some of our favorite pictures from this vacation were taken on this tour, and we are so thankful for our guides patience and experience. Near the end of the tour we even got to enjoy a lovely protected beach in a beautiful cove. All in all, this tour was incredible and we highly recommend it for anyone visiting Costa Rica!"
* A traveler said: "Roy was super knowledgeable and professional . Had a blast experience nighttime jungle and seeing animals in their natural habitat. Recommend rain boots or hiking boots as it was muddy and lots of ants ! The dinner was so delicious to end the adventure"
* A traveler said: "Amazing adventure in the jungle on horseback! Randall picked us promptly at our hotel and drove us to the destination giving us fun facts and history about Costa Rica and the surrounding areas along the way. We were briefed on how to ride our horses (first timers) and we were on our way! The property was absolutely stunning and pristine - there was so much nature and wildlife around and Randall always had an eye out to catch any animals you may want to see. Our horses were super friendly and very easy to ride. We went up mountains and walked across streams horseback and ended at a beautiful waterfall where we were able to cool off and swim for a bit. Once we were back to the ending area Randall brought out beverages and cool towels for refreshment! We ended the day with a wonderful Costa Rican lunch! It was such an amazing experience that I would recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Great guides. The Sloths are amazing. We saw one through a telescope way up on a very tall tree. As well, I saw an army of aunts taking leaves along a path... Monkeys, birds, a beautiful beach - this tour offers a great way to see the park."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful tour and tour guide. Luis is phenomenal and super knowledgeable. We learned so much and had time to sit back and enjoy the soothing sounds of the rain forest! I highly recommend this trip! Also the authentic Costa Rican cuisine served after was definitely icing on the cake! Pura Vida!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very fun and our tour guide Alexis was amazing. He was very attentive and nice. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Shaggy was an amazing guide, will definitely come visit with him when we come back!-Benjamin Trukman"
* A traveler said: "This tour was seriously amazing! Our guide Edgar knew so much about the plants and animals in the mangrove, we learned so much! 100% would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great Experience! Tour was fantastic. Trails were challenging but very manageable for the intermediate level. The views were very amazing. Guide was awesome. Lunch was perfect. Nothing bad to say about this trip. We enjoyed going to the pool rather than the waterfall, but both would be fun. Great value!"
* A traveler said: "Had a good time out in the mud, Nice little hike to the waterfall was also nice! Our guide was amazing, showed us his fruit cutting skills and was very clear giving instructions! It was definitely a great memory and part of our honeymoon!"
* A traveler said: "Will was an extremely knowledgeable guide. We had a fantastic time! Will made me want to take up birdwatching when I get home to the US. His enthusiasm is contagious."
* A traveler said: "We loved our ATV, Waterfall tour at Los Sueños, and our tour guide Dorian went above and beyond for us! If you decide to do the same tour ask for him, we could not recommend him more! The zip lining was also guided at each line by an instructor and was very fun!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour!! The crew was so much fun and very welcoming. We had a great time, the food was great and the beach was beautiful. Definitely a highlight of the trip and would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very relaxing and somewhat of an adventure as well. We saw a lot of monkeys from up close as well as a lot of other wildlife"
* A traveler said: "So much FUN!! Jugo was our guide and was super helpful throughout the trip. Me and my friend really enjoyed this tour. It is a little more slow paced and calm since you're in a group but there are parts where you can go fast! The horses were well kept and super friendly and we ended up going to a waterfall at the end and the guides pointed out animals and cools creatures along the way. The transportation and lunch was great. I would do this tour again in a heart beat!"
* A traveler said: "We were on a cruise and booked this tour independently of the ship. We were able to get picked up at the dock and they were very accommodating. The tour had only 6 people and two very informative local guides who spoke English well and knew a lot about the mangrove vegetation and animals. We spent over 2 hours going leisurely through the mangroves and saw many monkeys, birds, iguanas, snakes and a small crocodile. Paddling was very easy and we were able to go into some of the smaller channels which the boat tours could not get to and we could go slower and get closer to the animals. The guides were great about finding the animals and giving informative details on them. At the end of the tour we stopped back at the tour office where they served a local lunch of rice beans and chicken. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience. Time on the bus only about 15-20 minutes each way. At our request, they dropped us off back in downtown Quepos where we could walk back to the ship. Use plenty of sunscreen, where a hat and while the bugs didn't seem bad, apply bug spray also. This"
* A traveler said: "What a great tour! Raul explained everything to us but there were times when we were able to just peacefully enjoy the ride. It was such a nice look into nature. Raul was able to spot animals that seemed completely hidden. The monkeys put on quite a show for us! Don’t expect an adventure tour. This is a peaceful boat ride through nature followed by a delicious typical Costa Rican breakfast."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Wish other guests would have been better at distancing themselves, but vibe was good and so was food. There was even enough for seconds Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Felix our tour guide was awesome. We trudged through torrential rains. He was eager to show us different types of plants and flowers. The views were fabulous. Thank you Felix!"
* A traveler said: "Commentator was excellent who was with Genius. Enjoyed the scenery and the bridge walk. Feeding the alligator"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast