Top Central Pacific Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises - page 4
371 results | All Central Pacific Tours
* A traveler said: "So much fun. Beautiful beach and guide. Diego and his brother are so kind and patient with those whose horseback riding experience is limited. The horses were beautiful and kindly raised. Like vex the entire experience. This was our best experience in the Jaco area."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time on this trip. It was a great way to end our vacation. The water was amazing and the captain and crew were fabulous. The beach was absolutely gorgeous and we had it all to ourselves so it was crowded. Had a lot of fun playing in the waves. My only complaint was I wish we could’ve stayed longer! Great time."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I did this excursion and it was an amazing day! Our nature guide Sylvia was great! She was very helpful and educated on the different species and the park. We saw so many cool animals, and she was extremely helpful with taking the pictures through the scope for us and keeping us interested the whole excursion, thank you Sylvia!"
* A traveler said: "Fun crew, interesting stories, beautiful sights and a very tasty lunch :) All the best on one ship: the best captain, the best assistant and the best guide. Puravida guys :)"
* A traveler said: "This was an incredible tour. Not only was Costa Rica absolutely beautiful, our AMAZING guide, Danny filled our day with so much history, knowledge and appreciation for the natural environment. He is a bird enthusiast and treated us to sights of Costa Rican birds and insights about their behavior and history. And Danny was the best photographer! By the end of the tour, we felt like we were saying goodbye to a good friend. We were grateful to have an experienced driver guiding us through the curvy uphill roads to some of the most incredible viewpoints of Jaco area. And each stop was narrated with funny stories, informative tidbits and great memories. I highly recommend this tour and ask for Danny!"
* A traveler said: "This was a private tour of "el Bosque de Monteverde". Roy Gonzalez was my very knowledgeable and talented tour guide. This is certainly one of my favorite nature sites in Costa Rica, administered by the Centro Cientifico Tropical, formerly Tropical Science Center. The day started as a picture postcard day, but later evolved into steady rain. Roy's knowledge of the fauna and flora made the 5km walk truly interesting and captivating. We visited the "el Espejo" on the continental divide to culminate a terrific return for me to this wonderful forest sanctuary."
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome and our guide was great. The other people on the tour with us had many problems and caused our tour to be shorter than usual and lots of waiting around. I suggest if going on a tour to go on a private tour or only with people you know."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a great time with our guide, Willie. We really enjoyed the waterfall, riding across the many streams of water, and the lunch at the restaurant at the top of the mountain. Willie did a great job making sure the ATVs were properly sized for each of us from a safety perspective."
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing!!! The guys ensured that we were safe and most of all that we had fun. Highly recommend for those seeking adventure during their stay in the Monteverde area."
* A traveler said: "Literally the best thing I did during my week in CR. Absolutely amazing experience. Alvaro and Andres were my tour guides and they were the best. I adored the energy they bought. Alvaro was so knowledgeable about everything and captured some amazing photos while we explored. Couldn’t recommend enough, so much fun"
* A traveler said: "awesome experience. had so much fun,real off roading,nice waterfall. a great day. guide was so helpful and patient"
* A traveler said: "Went with my son.. Roy was excellent! We watch sunset had a glass of wine . The climb can be a bit strenuous for an older person nevertheless I made it!! This is a unique excursion. Try it you won’t regret it!! Thank you for the memories 😊"
* A traveler said: "Love the colors of the water and the boat ride was amazing with spectacular views. The entire was extremely professional and friendly! Loved every minute! Will definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with Marvin-he was so knowledgeable and found everything....all kinds of spiders, frogs, lizards, and even sloths and monkeys! It is a must do in manual Antonio!! Ask for Marvin!!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our day with Ronald! He was a great tour guide! He was so knowledgeable and pleasant. The transportation was prompt and the ride was nice and comfortable. We even made a stop at a bakery for cafe and Pan in the morning. The beach was the highlight of our day and we got over an hour and a half of beach time. After we walked back To the restaurant that we parked in it and had a lunch that was very good. I recommend this tour"
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast