Top Cesky Krumlov Shore Excursions
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Cesky Krumlov Tours
Make the most out of your time in the enchanting Český Krumlov with this informative and entertaining guided walking tour. Stroll up to the castle, the second largest fortress in the Czech Republic, then wander the curvy hilly streets of the center of town, taking in the Baroque-era buildings and lingering in the intimate squares.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Most travelers skip South Bohemia, only visiting famous Cesky Krumlov. These excursions are ideal for travelers who want to explore the region beyond this one town. You’ll travel with an English-speaking driver, but will then have free time to do what you like at the destination. Get a thorough overview of the overlooked parts of South Bohemia, including castles, abbeys, and the Budweiser Brewery in Ceske Budejovice.
Travel from Cesky Krumlov to Prague via the original Budweiser brewery in České Budějovice on this private tour. Learn how this “American” beer began during a guided tour of the brewery. Learn about the beer-making process, from bottling to packaging to the recycling of the used bottles. The tour ends with a beer tasting.
From Český Krumlov to Prague via Holašovice, a UNESCO protected village, then pass through the old town centre of České Budějovice - the regional capital (optional visit of the Budweiser brewery). Last stop could be the town of Hluboká with a fairytale castle (optional castle visit) and then to your destination - Prague. Free time at all stops.
Without hiring a car, traveling from Cesky Krumlov to Vienna involves a shared bus or lengthy train ride—and missing some of central Europe’s must-sees along the way This private transfer offers the best of both worlds: travel to Vienna by private air-conditioned minivan with stops at Rozmberk, Durnstein, and Melk on route. Plus, flexible departures and Cesky hotel pickup and Vienna hotel drop-off are included for a seamless journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shore Excursions in Cesky Krumlov?
The best Shore Excursions in Cesky Krumlov according to Viator travelers are:
- Cesky Krumlov Old Town Private Walking Tour
- One day trips in the surroundings of Cesky Krumlov
- Private tour from Cesky Krumlov to Prague with a Guided tour at the Budweiser brewery
- Private one way Sightseeing transfer from Cesky Krumlov to Prague
- Private Sightseeing Trip from Cesky Krumlov to Vienna via Rosenberg castle - Melk and Durnstein
What Shore Excursions in Cesky Krumlov are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Cesky Krumlov may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets