Top Chania Private and Luxury
26 results | All Chania Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a fantastic day if you want passion and knowledge in bucket loads this is the trip for you. Nasos was what a guide should be . Thank you amazing on every level"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Stefanos was really professional and good at catering the paddleboarding to fit the desires and experience of the customers. Very nice and enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "VERY well done. Coffee & ice cream waffle over looking the sea. How to evaluate good wine session. Tour of old town. Incredible lunch tasting in local Greek restaurant. Visit to old local market. History. Perfect day."
* A traveler said: "The trainers were super cool, they explain excellent and they take care of us. Was an excellent experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Demetrius was a fabulous guide. We were not disappointed by these amazing quaint villages. We toured a Raki distillery, Cheese factory, bakery and ate lunch at a local restaurant. We felt like we were family and being welcomed back home. Our guide grew up in the area and he knew so much and shared with us. This was an amazing tour. We had many amazing tours and this was tops!"
* A traveler said: "You would be crazy to miss this if you’re in Greece! Elafonissi is one of the most beautiful beaches I’ve been to and that’s saying a lot given how many amazing places I’ve been lucky enough to visit. The transportation was clean and comfortable, the guide pleasant and knowledgeable, and the lunch was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Thank you Nasos for your friendly and humorous guidance and a lot of valuable information about and through our common trip with delicious food and wine and of course - olive oil. All the best for you and your family"
* A traveler said: "The entire trip was so much fun. Our tour guide was fabulous and very informative. We left the trip feeling like we had learned about the culture of Chania. The wines were very tasty and the accompanying snacks were appreciated. Lastly the lunch was amazing! We got vegetarian everything and it was all delicious. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "A perfect adventure on the island of Crete. Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and extremely organized. We had a wonderful time!"
* A traveler said: "Overall it was a lovely experience. Joanna, the tour guide was very lovely, informative and really made you want to listen to her stories and learn about the history, geography and culture of Crete."
* A traveler said: "Lovely day at sea. Great captain that knows everything about where to go and what to see. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing. The boat is comfortable with great music, beer and food to enjoy while heading out to Balos Beach. The gorgeous beach and the shipwreck was great to snorkel around and see it lying beneath the ocean. Dimitris was very pleasant and showed us a nice time. Great day!!"
* A traveler said: "Pack your beach wear and be prepared to be taking on a fun journey w/Dimitri! We enjoyed our excursion from beginning to end. We were picked up (hotel) in a nice comfy Mercedes sedan then whisked off thru the streets of Crete making multiple stops for local treats, coffee as we journey towards our beach destination we learned lots of interesting details of the Cretan lifestyle. If we had more time we would of definitely booked Dimitri for a 2nd day so we could of seen more of the island."
* A traveler said: "Dimitris was a great guide: super knowledgable and personable. Also a great photographer😊 (Wine/beer costs extra at lunch btw. And Balas is only to look at it, not visit it…fyi)"