Top Chennai Luxury Car Tours
16 results | All Chennai Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed ourselves very much. Our driver was very kind and after we visit Mahabalipuram he took us to a seafood restaurant near the beach where we enjoyed fresh and very good fish and shrimps."
* A traveler said: "Very glad we took this tour! This was my second tour with Ranjith and we arrived at Croc Bank just as it opened and enjoyed seeing all the reptiles. We had the option of hiring a guide to the temples for 1700 rupees and it was well worth it to learn about the many deities and their reincarnations as well as the discovery of some of them after 2004 tsunami and restoration process. We were fortunate to visit one temple on the eve of a big celebration and see the preparations as well as receive a blessing. We overlooked the beach for lunch and the fresh seafood was perfect. We spent about 20 minutes shopping, no pressure, Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was one of 3 tours we did with 5 Senses. All went very well, including an excellent guide, Kannan, good driver, and lovely Indian lunch. This is a trip that is well worth doing. It is grat to get out of the bustle of Chennai, and the sites are well worth visiting. Unfortunately we had some heavy rain on our day, so didn't get the best out of the trip. But fortunately 5 Senses provided some excellent photos so we could see what it would have looked like in sunshine!"
* A traveler said: "Well spoken, with great English. We enjoyed every moment of our tour with you. Couldn’t ask for a better experience. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Ranjith was an excellent driver and guide. He was very flexible and accommodating, able to tailor the tour to our own requirements and his local knowledge was excellent. Highly recomment this tour as a quick way to see all the main sights in Chennai in easy way."
* A traveler said: "Vicky and Sharmini were great hosts. They explained each site in much detail and also allowed ample time for us to take many pictures. They were both super accommodating and I would surely recommend anyone to take this walking tour when visiting Chennai."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour with Kannan and local tour guide. Would recommend!! The drive was pleasant and the sites were exquisite."
* A traveler said: "I was really glad doing this tour. I booked the tour unexpectedly but I was really glad to do it. The tour was beautiful and fascinating. The walk through the george Town is almost a must do for all visitors in Chenna. It was worthwhile. The guide Ms Krishna was very kind and told us all the stories about it."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful. The driver and guides were knowledgable. Got to see the Crocodile bank too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tamil Nadu
- Things to do in Pondicherry
- Things to do in Thanjavur
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Jaffna
- Things to do in Madurai
- Things to do in Coimbatore
- Things to do in Anuradhapura
- Things to do in Tuticorin
- Things to do in Kochi
- Things to do in Goa
- Things to do in Northern Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Kerala
- Things to do in Sigiriya
- Things to do in Central Sri Lanka