Top Chennai Overnight Tours
38 results | All Chennai Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed ourselves very much. Our driver was very kind and after we visit Mahabalipuram he took us to a seafood restaurant near the beach where we enjoyed fresh and very good fish and shrimps."
* A traveler said: "Well spoken, with great English. We enjoyed every moment of our tour with you. Couldn’t ask for a better experience. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Ranjith was an excellent driver and guide. He was very flexible and accommodating, able to tailor the tour to our own requirements and his local knowledge was excellent. Highly recomment this tour as a quick way to see all the main sights in Chennai in easy way."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour with Kannan and local tour guide. Would recommend!! The drive was pleasant and the sites were exquisite."
* A traveler said: "I was really glad doing this tour. I booked the tour unexpectedly but I was really glad to do it. The tour was beautiful and fascinating. The walk through the george Town is almost a must do for all visitors in Chenna. It was worthwhile. The guide Ms Krishna was very kind and told us all the stories about it."
* A traveler said: "Very glad we took this tour! This was my second tour with Ranjith and we arrived at Croc Bank just as it opened and enjoyed seeing all the reptiles. We had the option of hiring a guide to the temples for 1700 rupees and it was well worth it to learn about the many deities and their reincarnations as well as the discovery of some of them after 2004 tsunami and restoration process. We were fortunate to visit one temple on the eve of a big celebration and see the preparations as well as receive a blessing. We overlooked the beach for lunch and the fresh seafood was perfect. We spent about 20 minutes shopping, no pressure, Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Vicky and Sharmini were great hosts. They explained each site in much detail and also allowed ample time for us to take many pictures. They were both super accommodating and I would surely recommend anyone to take this walking tour when visiting Chennai."
* A traveler said: "This was one of 3 tours we did with 5 Senses. All went very well, including an excellent guide, Kannan, good driver, and lovely Indian lunch. This is a trip that is well worth doing. It is grat to get out of the bustle of Chennai, and the sites are well worth visiting. Unfortunately we had some heavy rain on our day, so didn't get the best out of the trip. But fortunately 5 Senses provided some excellent photos so we could see what it would have looked like in sunshine!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful. The driver and guides were knowledgable. Got to see the Crocodile bank too."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great last minute option for us as it provided for everything end to end. From the minute we left our Pune hotel to the minute we arrived back we were guided - except obviously on the airplane. The pick up in Delhi airport was waiting and Prem our driver gave us a fantastic welcome, including flower leis and snacks for the road trip to Agra including beers and water. Our tour guide Mahesh joined us in Agra and the he provided a very detailed knowledge and understanding of the Taj and its history. Starting early the next day made all the difference particularly with the crowds. He has a real passion for the city and being a local and part of the culture makes a difference. The shopping was good as well and it gives you the opportunity to experience some of the history of the arts and crafts of that era. Just be weary that if you express the least bit of interest in an item the sales men willl force it on you. Dont be afraid to force a haggle. One item went from 2400 to 1000 and you can potentially go lower buy walking away. All in all it is a very efficient, easy and safe way to get around Agra. On the way back as we wanted to visit a few places in Delhi the guide was ok for us to get lunch on the go from anywhere included in the trip so we could do that which is the part of the beauty and flexibility of the Indian people. Pick up from the hotel a bit earlier in Pune would have seen us be able to factor in a few other things into Delhi or relax a bit more when we arrived in Agra. Be prepared for a very active 48 hours but well worth the trip. Even Raj, the travel coordinator kept tabs on us the whole way via WhatsApp making sure we arrived after flights and to hotels every step of the way. He was also in constant contact with the tour guide and driver making sure everything was fine all the way to arrival back at your Pune hotel. Thanks Raj, Mahesh and Prem we had a great time and look forward to the next experience."
* A traveler said: "Rajesh my tour guide was very knowledgeable and very nice. Sanju my driver was also great. Always on time very nice and helpful. Great quick excursion-highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Traditional Tamil Brahmin Vegetarian Cooking Lesson with a Local in Her Home
- Full-Day Guided Tour to Mahabalipuram from Chennai with Lunch
- Mahabalipuram & Kanchipuram in a day from Chennai with Guide & pick up drop
- Mahabalipuram day trip from Chennai by Wonder tours
- Private 2-Day Tour to The Taj Mahal and Agra with Commercial Return Flights
- Besant Nagar
- National Art Gallery
- Kovalam Beach (Covelong Beach)
- Luz Church (Shrine of Our Lady of Light)
- VGP Snow Kingdom
- Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- VGP Universal Kingdom
- Elliot's Beach (Besant Nagar Beach)
- Kalakshetra Foundation
- Arignar Anna Zoological Park (Vandalur Zoo)
- Government Museum
- St. Andrew’s Church (The Kirk)
- Marina Beach
- Kapaleeshwarar Temple
- Armenian Church
- Madras High Court
- Ripon Building
- MGM Dizzee World
- Things to do in Tamil Nadu
- Things to do in Pondicherry
- Things to do in Thanjavur
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Jaffna
- Things to do in Madurai
- Things to do in Coimbatore
- Things to do in Anuradhapura
- Things to do in Tuticorin
- Things to do in Kochi
- Things to do in Goa
- Things to do in Northern Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Kerala
- Things to do in Sigiriya
- Things to do in Central Sri Lanka