Top Chicago Food & Drink
45 results | All Chicago Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved all 4 places! The three beers were good also. Justin was an amazing tour guide. Only problem was locating were to meet. I didn't understand the directions that we were to meet on Beaubien Court, the first left going north on Randoff."
* A traveler said: "Jackson was an incredible host. I really enjoyed the funny stories and the one on one conversations that he had with all of us on the tour. He was very interactive. In glad it a walk tour because it gave me an opportunity to see the different areas of downtown."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the casual bike ride through the city. We saw a lot. Julie, our guide, was great. Ate some delicious Lou malnatis pizza and drank beer. Had a hot dog and a delicious cupcake. Perfect afternoon."
* A traveler said: "The observation deck was very nice, especially since it was a beautiful night. Also the fireworks were a nice touch at the end"
* A traveler said: "Deanise was very nice and knowledgeable. It felt like walking with. Friend from Chicago versus someone paid to show us around . The food places where delicious , would recommend taking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Kelly, our guide was extraordinary. She was knowledgeable, patient and fun. The length of the tour was just right, and provided the perfect 1st day orientation of this amazing city"
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot about the pizza scene in Chicago from our tour guide, James. It was a very entertaining and fun time. Lots of delicious pizza, you won’t leave hungry."
* A traveler said: "The food was delicious great atmosphere will definitely be back . Customer service was top notch will definitely be back"
* A traveler said: "This was a pretty goo tour, would have liked more food options to try. Our tour guide Wallach was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "The amazing architecture and history of the city was amazing. Our guide, Kevin, did a wonderful job with so much enthusiasm!"
* A traveler said: "Kias energy was super fun and I learned a lot of tid bits and excited to learn more about the history of the city!!"
* A traveler said: "Gabe was a terrific guide on our bike tour. He was very funny & super friendly. Loved all the neighborhoods we rode through, and the food was amazing! I’d highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Made a couple friends on tour from Chile and Arkansas we grouped up and continued to other breweries after tour together we had a great time learning about breweries. Driver was very informational and nice."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was exciting and the staff PHENOMENAL! We had a GREAT time! Chicago is SPECTACULAR and so was the ODYSSEY!"
* A traveler said: "Great food, great tour guide, and great people on our Chinatown walking food tour. We took the water taxi there and back, so it was like a mini-vacation. Highly recommend upgrading to the VIP option with enhanced beverages - definitely a delicious choice."
* A traveler said: "So much fun. Chloe did a great job showing us all the spooky sights. Very informative and informational."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Brittany, was as wonderful as the food! Lots of great stories and history on our walk between food. Very happy with the quantity of the food and we were full by the end!"
* A traveler said: "Batman,our server was the best! Made our night enjoyable! The Hurricane drinks were out of this world!"
* A traveler said: "I loved it. Everything was great! My daughter koved it. Would do it again when time permited me and my family"
* A traveler said: "Delightful dinner, still saw fireworks despite the rain. Great music and atmosphere. We would definitely do again and recommend it to couples and families."
* A traveler said: "He did a wonderful job. We really enjoyed ourselves. Thank you so much. Also for get a driver for me last minute. I really appreciated that."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Soldier Field
- Grant Park
- Chicago Temple
- Marina City
- Frederick C. Robie House
- Harold Washington Library Center (Chicago Public Library)
- Wrigley Building
- Tribune Tower
- Rookery Building
- Chicago Board of Trade Building
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Hyde Park
- Adler Planetarium
- Northerly Island
- 360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)
- Medieval Times Chicago
- Chicago Picasso (The Picasso)
- Water Tower Place
- Chicago Riverwalk
- University of Chicago
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee