* A traveler said: "Great way to see the city and learn a little bit more about the beautiful buildings that make Chicago"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and exceeded our expectations! The tour was on time and the hostess knowledge on Chicago’s history was thrilling!"
* A traveler said: "It was a breathtakingly beautiful day, and the cruise went so smoothly with a very knowledgeable guide!"
* A traveler said: "Great cruise. Just the right amount of time. Tour guide was really good. A definite when traveling to Chicago."
* A traveler said: "Great experience you can see the whole Chicago skyline I would do it again bring your love one with you they’ll love it!"
* A traveler said: "Convenient, clean, freindly. Actors giving the commentary were a little too cute for our taste. Pointing out landmarks, history and telling about a city doesn't have to be cutesy."
* A traveler said: "The observation deck was very nice, especially since it was a beautiful night. Also the fireworks were a nice touch at the end"
* A traveler said: "Liked it all. Second time we’ve went on the tour. Would tell anybody to go and it’s very interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Kias energy was super fun and I learned a lot of tid bits and excited to learn more about the history of the city!!"
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful way to see the city! Chris was fabulous!!! Thank you so much for making my sons birthday so tart the right way ♥️"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience in the Seadog. Cool J, Captain Jamie and Eric were awesome and gave us a great experience. We would definitely do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved all 4 places! The three beers were good also. Justin was an amazing tour guide. Only problem was locating were to meet. I didn't understand the directions that we were to meet on Beaubien Court, the first left going north on Randoff."
* A traveler said: "This tour was everything! Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and funny. The Chicago Skyline and building are beautiful. The drinks are very strong also and I can’t wait to come back and visit."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Another great experience and Shawn has such a great knowledge about Chicago buildings and things that we've seen while sailing. Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "I took my grandson to Chicago for his 17th birthday. He wanted to check out all the museums and the Lincoln park zoo. We did all that and more. The city pass and making advanced reservations for specific events made our trip so fun and easy."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the casual bike ride through the city. We saw a lot. Julie, our guide, was great. Ate some delicious Lou malnatis pizza and drank beer. Had a hot dog and a delicious cupcake. Perfect afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable & professional staff. The buildings were unbelievable and the history lesson was great."
* A traveler said: "The food was delicious great atmosphere will definitely be back . Customer service was top notch will definitely be back"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing cruise! All the buildings were remarkable and the skyline was unbelievably gorgeous, would recommend it to anyone visiting Chicago, what a great city!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly, our guide was extraordinary. She was knowledgeable, patient and fun. The length of the tour was just right, and provided the perfect 1st day orientation of this amazing city"
* A traveler said: "This was a great ride and loved looking at all the beautiful beautiful buildings in Chicago. This site was easy to use and will use again on my Destin, Florida trip"
* A traveler said: "This was a great addition to our Chicago weekend. Beautiful views of the city and Sara, our guide was a wealth of knowledge about history, fun facts, and tourist attractions."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful skyline views and views of the pier. Awesome firework show. It rained but they had ponchos for sale which were a lifesaver because it’s hard to see anything from inside the bottom level. So we were able to enjoy the show on top with our ponchos. Good drinks and limited snacks available for purchase"
* A traveler said: "Excellent start to finish including the boat captain, and especially the knowledgeable docent Dan J."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Water Tower Place
- 360 Chicago Observation Deck (Formerly John Hancock Observatory)
- Chicago Riverwalk
- Pizzeria Uno
- Medieval Times Chicago
- United Center
- Chicago Lakefront Trail
- Chicago Children's Museum
- Harold Washington Library Center (Chicago Public Library)
- Chicago Theatre
- Lincoln Park Conservatory
- Chicago History Museum
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Palmer House Hilton
- Chicago Chinatown
- Northerly Island
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago
- Adler Planetarium
- Chicago River
- Skydeck Chicago at Willis Tower (Sears Tower)
- Lincoln Park & Zoo
- Field Museum
- Millennium Park
- Shedd Aquarium
- Lake Michigan
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee