Top Chiclayo Bus Tours
18 results | All Chiclayo Tours
* A traveler said: "This was my first visit to Peru and the tours that I had set up while visiting friends were fantastic. Our Guide for the Batan Grande Tour was extremely knowledgeable and very Friendly. I suggest if you do take this tour you ask for Rosario, she was the best. Her years of experience made the tour extremely interesting while walking through dried out river beds and scant forest areas. December was the pre-summer months with little tourists around and the weather was beautiful summer in Peru compared to the Frigid temps in NYC. Rosario helped all along the tour always asking if we had any questions. My girlfriend and I had many stories to tell after the tour and both agreed that we would take the tour again only if Rosario was the Guide."
* A traveler said: "This tour far exceeded my expectations! Julio did an exceptional job catering for both the Spanish and English speakers and the museum was presented step by step as an intruging story. He wan tour of his way to involve, share and ensure everyone had a good time. If all tour guides were half as good as him, more tours would be exceptional like this was. Would recommend to anyone who is interested in ancient culture, rituals, artefacts and buildings."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Daily excursion to Túcume, Pácc forest and Sicán museum.
- Batan Grande Archeological Site and Sicán National Museum Tour from Chiclayo
- Private Tour Lord of Sipan Royal Tomb Museum
- Full-Day Private Tour: Huaca Rajada, Tucume and Sipan Royal Tomb Museum
- Daily excursion to Sipán (museum and archeological site) we start earlier.
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Quito
- Things to do in Mindo
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in Nueva Loja
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Central Pacific