Top Clearwater Day Cruises
13 results | All Clearwater Tours
* A traveler said: "I took my wife and a few friends on the Calypso for my wife's birthday. Price was reasonably cheap for everything we had on our trip. Food was good and the drinks were cold. Staff was awesome and the DJ was great. We will definitely be back for another trip."
* A traveler said: "Awesome it's was very nice... will do again. Staff treat us very good. Pictures was perfect. Boat ride was slow and smooth"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful sunset cruise, saw dolphins, very enjoyable evening for a reasonable price! Would recommend for people who are looking for a relaxing evening on the water!"
* A traveler said: "Sharing this experience with my Husband and seeing Dolphins. Watching the sunset was so peaceful. The crew was very professional and attentive."
* A traveler said: "Was such an awesome experience. Crew was great and you see dolphins and celebrity homes . Well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "If we only did one thing on vacation, this would be it. My kids talk about it constantly, you will not be disappointed!!"
* A traveler said: "The guides were wonderful and the check in was easy. The girl at the check in spot was especially friendly!!🙂"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly staff and good Hägen Daez ice cream for free. Saw a lot of dolphins and was amazing. Good explanation of the surroundings and clean"
* A traveler said: "Fun adventure! Great crew great music. We had a chance to see dolphins and my little man loved it. Fun times!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour lots of fun. Jake is a very knowledgeable and personable tour guide. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guys were very accommodating and friendly! Learned a lot as well. Great experience. Coming back for sure."
* A traveler said: "The tour is really amazing and the captains are kind and considerate and the super comfortable boat. I will recommend to all my friends."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. 4 of us went out. Plenty of room on boat. Stopped at an island went swimming.had lunch. No rush.found some dolphins to play around with and ride the boat wake while we took videos. Very relaxing day on the water.captain was in no rush to bring us back.highly recommend this trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia