Top Clearwater Helicopter Tours
10 results | All Clearwater Tours
* A traveler said: "Our pilot, Mario was very nice and professional. he took the time to explain the helicopter and our 30 minute flight was enough to see stingrays and butiful houses along the beaches. Great experience. My 14 year old teen really enjoy the ride!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it!! The ride was amazing! The view was unforgettable! Josh was our captain! He made us feel very comfortable! I highly recommend! We did the couple’s romantic tour! Champagne, Roses, chocolates! I loved every minute of it! A must if your in the area!!"
* A traveler said: "The food was great and excellent service. Friendly staff! Super fun on top deck taking in the sights."
* A traveler said: "Awesome it's was very nice... will do again. Staff treat us very good. Pictures was perfect. Boat ride was slow and smooth"
* A traveler said: "If we only did one thing on vacation, this would be it. My kids talk about it constantly, you will not be disappointed!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is really amazing and the captains are kind and considerate and the super comfortable boat. I will recommend to all my friends."
* A traveler said: "Sharing this experience with my Husband and seeing Dolphins. Watching the sunset was so peaceful. The crew was very professional and attentive."
* A traveler said: "The guides were wonderful and the check in was easy. The girl at the check in spot was especially friendly!!🙂"
* A traveler said: "Great fun! John was the best guide! We’ve never ridden a Segway before and learned quickly. Highly recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia