Top Cleveland Art & Culture
13 results | All Cleveland Tours
* A traveler said: "Anne was amazing! So knowledgeable and friendly. She was a hoot! Amazing food and a lot of it. Make sure to come hungry!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour! Julie, our guide, was helpful, welcoming and informative. The food samples were a nice variety and tasty....cheese, jerkey, meat sticks, falafel, apple fritters, yogurt/granola, olives, pickles, catcus salad, chocolate covered pretzels, buckeyes, dried fruit/vegetables, juice, honey, and mustard with pretzels. The view from above is nice highlight too. Bottled water is provided at the start of the tour as well. Great time! Impressive market rich in the history how people immigrant to CLE and brought their ethnic foods."
* A traveler said: "I grew up in the 70’s and 80’s listing to a lot of the hall a farmers , going to the rock and roll hall a fame was amazing! I all so learned some history on the pioneer’s of rock and roll .. long story short I’m definitely going ba k again .. Randal Ps I had the chance to make a ban name up Pickeled"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so worth it! Scott, the tour guide was so knowledgeable and interesting. He clearly has a passion for Cleveland. He was very accommodating to all those on the tour. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and met delightful people and was introduced to the "staples" of the neighborhood. Loved to talk to the owners and learn the history of the the buildings. Will definitely go back and try their menus."
* A traveler said: "Steve, our tour guide, really incorporated what our group’s needs and interests were. Lots of laughs. We got a great overview of interesting, beautiful Cleveland."