Top Cleveland Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
23 results | All Cleveland Tours
* A traveler said: "Anne was amazing! So knowledgeable and friendly. She was a hoot! Amazing food and a lot of it. Make sure to come hungry!"
* A traveler said: "Easy entry-great exhibits. Everything kept up to date with rock n roll events. ( Charlie Watts death, The Weeknd at the Super Bowl.etc.)"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour! Julie, our guide, was helpful, welcoming and informative. The food samples were a nice variety and tasty....cheese, jerkey, meat sticks, falafel, apple fritters, yogurt/granola, olives, pickles, catcus salad, chocolate covered pretzels, buckeyes, dried fruit/vegetables, juice, honey, and mustard with pretzels. The view from above is nice highlight too. Bottled water is provided at the start of the tour as well. Great time! Impressive market rich in the history how people immigrant to CLE and brought their ethnic foods."
* A traveler said: "Steve, our tour guide, really incorporated what our group’s needs and interests were. Lots of laughs. We got a great overview of interesting, beautiful Cleveland."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so worth it! Scott, the tour guide was so knowledgeable and interesting. He clearly has a passion for Cleveland. He was very accommodating to all those on the tour. Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Mike, our guide, is very knowledgeable and quite informative. He knows his beer and enjoys his job of teaching about the process. One of the best!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and met delightful people and was introduced to the "staples" of the neighborhood. Loved to talk to the owners and learn the history of the the buildings. Will definitely go back and try their menus."
* A traveler said: "This was such an amazing way to view the city. Bob, the tour guy, was outstanding. He was super informative but not over zealous. Even during Covid, it was an unforgettable experience!"
* A traveler said: "It was nice to get outside and have fun. The challenges where easy and fun to act out. Great to get exercise and have a few laughs."