Top Coimbatore Half-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Art & Culture
On the Ground
Mountain Bike Tours
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
4 results | All Coimbatore Tours
India is the birthplace of yoga and with this tour, you'll get the chance to learn a bit more about the ancient tradition in an authentic, reverent setting. This trip includes a meditation session in the Dhyanalinga Temple as well as a visit to the Adiyoga Shiva Yoga Statue, a 500-metric-ton statue of the Hindu lord Shiva.
Active travelers who want to spend a day in nature while enjoying a workout will love this electric bike tour of the Blue Mountains. E-bikes take some of the strain off riding so you can better appreciate your surroundings. Ride through forests and tea plantations, learn about the indigenous Toda people, visit temples, and get mountain and lake views from lookout points. Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour.
Experience Ooty's adopted serenity perfectly with marvellous architecture and has a lot of monuments and museums that help us know the city better. We have picked up all the spilled museum across the city together and created a beautiful garland of it in our Museum Tour, an unmatched experience with awesome stories to understand a city's existence, development and current culture & lifestyle. Highlights: 1. Explore Ooty beyond the typical tourist spots and enjoy the stories and tales about the different gardens and museums from your guide. 2. See the city through the eyes of a local and discover the numerous mesmerizing places Ooty has to offer. 3. Capture the vibrant atmosphere of this colorful city on this memorable walking tour with an infotainment-style ensuring that you will not be bored.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Tour the hills of Coonoor by bike without getting exhausted by going on an electric bike. This small-group tour (max. 5) lets you explore the beautiful area without the risk of getting lost. Ride through rolling farmland, small villages, and tea plantations. Stop to catch your breath and learn more about local culture and history at a colonial-era church and the war memorial. A fun and active half-day tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Half-day Tours in Coimbatore?
The best Half-day Tours in Coimbatore according to Viator travelers are:
What Half-day Tours in Coimbatore are taking additional safety precautions?
These Coimbatore experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Half-day Tours in Coimbatore are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Coimbatore may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Tamil Nadu
- Things to do in Kochi
- Things to do in Madurai
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Thanjavur
- Things to do in Tuticorin
- Things to do in Pondicherry
- Things to do in Jaffna
- Things to do in Chennai
- Things to do in Anuradhapura
- Things to do in Negombo
- Things to do in Goa
- Things to do in Mumbai
- Things to do in Kerala
- Things to do in Northern Sri Lanka
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets