Top Activities on the Ground in Coimbatore
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
Mountain Bike Tours
2 results | All Coimbatore Tours
Sort by: Featured
• Visit a 150 year old church overlooking the Ooty lake. • Learn about the process that goes into making the famous eucalyptus oil. • Ride through the woods and tea plantations. • Learn about the Todas on a visit to a sacred site. • Marvel at the engineering skills that went into building the Nilgiri Mountain Railway,a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
The tour is conducted in a unique landscape of "The Nilgiris", surrounded by Mountains and Lush Green Forests. In addition to visiting the well known Bellikkal Lake, visitors can engage in Estate hikes, Bird watchinng & Wildlife spotting. Our speciality is the local veg cuisine served for lunch at the boutique estate home.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What On the Ground in Coimbatore are taking additional safety precautions?
These Coimbatore experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What On the Ground in Coimbatore are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Coimbatore may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Tamil Nadu
- Things to do in Kochi
- Things to do in Madurai
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Thanjavur
- Things to do in Tuticorin
- Things to do in Pondicherry
- Things to do in Jaffna
- Things to do in Chennai
- Things to do in Anuradhapura
- Things to do in Negombo
- Things to do in Goa
- Things to do in Mumbai
- Things to do in Kerala
- Things to do in Northern Sri Lanka