Top Colombo Eco Tours
55 results | All Colombo Tours
* A traveler said: "Spent an afternoon with Sameer seeing the sights of Colombo. Sameer is a very nice young man with excellent English. We enjoyed a relaxing and informative afternoon and got dropped at Galle Face Green in the evening to mix with the locals. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "A great well informed tour with good flexibility Knowledgeable guide and driver Galle Face was excellent"
* A traveler said: "The tour took forever to get there. I would suggest staying in Sigirya for an overnight stay so you don't have to get up at 6am and get back by 7:30pm. If you could't like our situation then it is still worth it. Unique place but expect a lot of traffic in general in the car."
* A traveler said: "Fun times.! Excellent way to see the city sites.. music, drinks, good food and good times. A must do while in Colombo."
* A traveler said: "Mars our tour guide puts you at ease straight away upon meeting him he was very friendly and knowledgeable all throughout the whole tour. I would certainly recommend taking a tour with Mars. We had a fantastic time and saw some great sights which we would not have had the chance to see without him."
* A traveler said: "Strongly recommend! Driver already there when we arrived, accompanied to the car, good driving skills, good English. We felt really safe!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent communication from tour company. Charming, low key boat tour with well informed local guide."
* A traveler said: "The trip from Columbo was quite a way but it was so worth it. We had a great guide in Gayan. The national park is situated in an amazing location and we saw so many elephants really close up and in their natural habitat. It was breathtaking. We then visited the Elephant Transit (orphanage). This is a really well run ethical place and they rehabilitate elephants back into the wild when they are about 4 years old. It was great seeing them arriving for their milk. There were about 50 young ones. You might also spot a much older elephant that they take care of. He had part of his leg blown off by a mine. This is a great place to visit. You will be really moved by what you see."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Negombo
- Things to do in Kalutara
- Things to do in Bentota
- Things to do in Hikkaduwa
- Things to do in Kandy
- Things to do in Galle
- Things to do in Tuticorin
- Things to do in Kochi
- Things to do in Chennai
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Southern Province
- Things to do in Central Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Nuwara Eliya
- Things to do in Northern Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Tamil Nadu