Top Colombo Natural Attractions
13 results | All Colombo Tours
* A traveler said: "Spent an afternoon with Sameer seeing the sights of Colombo. Sameer is a very nice young man with excellent English. We enjoyed a relaxing and informative afternoon and got dropped at Galle Face Green in the evening to mix with the locals. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "A driver and a tour guide (from Apple vacations) picked me up from the hotel and we drove to a sea turtle preservation site near the ocean which was wonderful to see and experience, then a trip to Galle Fort where I walked all over the area near the beach, exploring its history and enjoying the wonderful views. The tour guide did a great job explaining the various sites, and accommodated all my requests. I had a wonderful time on this trip. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Mars our tour guide puts you at ease straight away upon meeting him he was very friendly and knowledgeable all throughout the whole tour. I would certainly recommend taking a tour with Mars. We had a fantastic time and saw some great sights which we would not have had the chance to see without him."
* A traveler said: "Fun times.! Excellent way to see the city sites.. music, drinks, good food and good times. A must do while in Colombo."
* A traveler said: "The tour took forever to get there. I would suggest staying in Sigirya for an overnight stay so you don't have to get up at 6am and get back by 7:30pm. If you could't like our situation then it is still worth it. Unique place but expect a lot of traffic in general in the car."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Negombo
- Things to do in Kalutara
- Things to do in Bentota
- Things to do in Hikkaduwa
- Things to do in Kandy
- Things to do in Galle
- Things to do in Tuticorin
- Things to do in Kochi
- Things to do in Chennai
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Southern Province
- Things to do in Central Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Nuwara Eliya
- Things to do in Northern Sri Lanka
- Things to do in Tamil Nadu