Top Copenhagen Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
193 results | All Copenhagen Tours
* A traveler said: "Stuart was an excellent knowledgeable guide who told us lots of interesting facts about Copenhagen. We really enjoyed the walking tour and recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide information was interesting and entertaining .. Ride was smooth . Tour organizers flexible"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour for an overview of Copenhagen. It hits the major sites and was managed by a tour guide with excellent English and thorough command of Danish history. Great memories!!!"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the sights in Copenhagen! Martin was very knowledgeable and interactive with the group. He made sure we all stuck together and gave us helpful safety tips and instructions before our ride. I was concerned about my 73 year old mother keeping up but she did great and thoroughly enjoyed herself."
* A traveler said: "VERY friendly guy who sailed ⛵ our boat. He was very knowledgeable about the harbor. We saw some interesting things. We got to go onto an abandoned fort in the harbor."
* A traveler said: "Sewn Eric was fantastic. Excellent experience he is knowledgeable and so friendly. The tour of the church ⛪ was Amazing, he told us in detail how it was built and stories about the King and Queen s. Krongborg Castle was also amazing. Would give it 10 stars 🌟."
* A traveler said: "We greatly enjoyed the wealth of knowledge and time taken to walk through the history of Denmark and Sweden. Each stop was filled with great recommendations that made the trip an amazing experience. If you are looking for a day to explore outside the city, this is a must!!"
* A traveler said: "The best way to see this lovely ciity. The canal cruise is a highlight, you get to see everything from a different perspective."
* A traveler said: "The experience delivered more than we expected. A little bit of everything and no one left hungry. Simon was a great guide and very informative."
* A traveler said: "Our guide took us all over and explained lots of history about these cities. Wonderful tour with lots of time to ask questions and strool along the beautiful streets and seaside"
* A traveler said: "Penny was a great instructor and tour guide. I've never ridden on a segway before. She was helpful and patient. I enjoyed the tour immensely. Also she provided an informative and engaging tour about the city of Copenhagen and its people."
* A traveler said: "There wasn't really a long line but the price this website was roughly the same as buying in person at Tivoli so I preferred buying it beforehand for peace of mind. Tivoli is brilliant in Feb! I would really really recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to see Copenhagen and learn about things that wouldn't be covered on a more commercial tour. Nicholas was amazing and you could really feel his love for the city and the culture."
* A traveler said: "Nice leisurely tour with hotel pick up and return. Driver was early, small group, clean coach. A couple extra stops for the sights. Our driver George was sick w alittle head cold but was pleasant and answered any questions. He gave us plenty of time to walk around the town square in Malmo and Lund. We arrived back on time after having time for lunch, too!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! We had very good time with our host Alex, he knew a lot and was very opened to received any questions or doubts. The bikes were great and the itinerary and timings were accomplish as planned Very recommended"
* A traveler said: "Maria our tour guide was knowledgeable and flexible to our needs . She had a great attention to detail and a love for the architecture and design of the buildings ."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the highlights of my trip. The tour guide was fantastic and very responsive and considerate. I got lucky as the weather was gorgeous the day I went. It’s so nice to get outside of the city and go on a tour that’s different and nice to get in nature as well. It’s a nice walk through the forest trail and the walk up the tower is very exciting. The guide also gives you some personal space so you can do the climb as fast or slow as you prefer and you have lots of time for gorgeous photos at the top. The 360 degree view from the top is spectacular. It’s also very easy to get to (of course with the tour guide driving) but you can take this tour in the morning and still have your afternoon free to go do other things. It’s only an hour out of the city but getting into the forest makes you feel like you’re in another world. I highly recommend this tour. You will not be disappointed. Thanks for a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyable and fun trip. Didn’t stop laughing.....and screaming!! Great place and very picturesque. Definitely a place to go mid afternoon so you get to see it lit up."
* A traveler said: "Used this card for travelling on metro, train and canal boat tour. Visited den Blau planet, Tivoli Gardens, National Museum of Denmark and Ripleys Believe it or not. We had a 72 hour pass and done a flying visit at Tivoli as we didn’t realise you could only visit one time using the card."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable and informative tour with a very knowledgable tour guide Anna. She was very able to cater to our needs with two elderly, reasonably immobile men too."
* A traveler said: "It was September 29 at 10 AM. the Bus stops, we get in and instead of the typical " Show me the tickets, please " we heard " Good morning, my name is Carlos and i´m here to help and assist you when you want". We had plans to leave the bus on the next stop to see the Queen's Castle but instead we stayed and made the Classical Tour with our friend Carlos. He made the tour fun, with his quirky remarks and jokes, but always explaining what was around us and what we could do in the several stops of the tour. Me and my family have gone to many hop on hop off tours around the world, and we can honestly say that Carlos is a keeper because we never saw such a refreshing, enthusiastic and interesting person like him. Overall, the classic tour was up to our expectations, and we saw what we wanted on Copenhagen."
* A traveler said: "We have a free day in Copenhagen. Want to try Hop on Hop Off for the first time. It was not bad at all. Easy and relax tour on our own time."
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the money just for the no wait because the wait time was 40 min. Food was good with good choice from Gold menu."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Amager Museum (Amagermuseet)
- Casino Copenhagen
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- Christian's Harbor (Christianshavn)
- Lapidarium of Kings (Kongernes Lapidarium)
- Torvehallerne Market
- David Collection (Davids Samling)
- Tivoli Gardens
- Old Stock Exchange (Børsen)
- Nordre Toldbod Cruise Terminal
- Kunsthal Charlottenborg
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art
- National History Museum (Frederiksborg Slot)
- Ocean Quay Cruise Port
- Christiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)
- Tycho Brahe Planetarium
- National Museum of Denmark (Nationalmuseet)
- Ruins under Christiansborg Palace
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Potsdam
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in North Holland