Top Corfu Archaeology Tours
24 results | All Corfu Tours
* A traveler said: "Well organised and informative trip. Easy pick-up and drop-off, on time and friendly, helpful tour leader and coach driver. Really good day out!!"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful view from atop the mountain, the beautiful restaurant and a much needed snack and glass of wine! Perfect timing!"
* A traveler said: "The trip to Paxos and antipaxos was so amazing and joyful! Kind people, amazing caves and turquoise beaches! I highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was well organised and enjoyable from start to finish we were looked after the crew did an amazing job as did the performers"
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend to do in Corfu! The best experience. Me and all my friends were absolutely excited about yacht, captain and also his stories about Corfu and amazing views of island. Captain was very friendly and made sure we felt good."
* A traveler said: "Guide was terrific - a life-long Corfu native with a true live of his island and showing it off. He was patient with endless questions and exceeded our hoes for a tour of much of Corfu."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour. Wafa was my tour guide and she was great showing me around the town of Corfu. I learned so much about this beautiful island in such a short time. I recommend this tour when you arrive to understand the culture. Very nice tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly crew and well organised. Good value for money. Amazing locations visited. Antipaxos swimming was the highlight."
* A traveler said: "Best tourguide, best Journey by the sea, everthing was fine. I Would recommand that Journey. Boutrint is a Must have, otherwise you will be 6 Hours in the City, that‘s to long"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. The ship was big and fast we even overtook the passing ships. there was a ramp on the boat from which you could jump into the water, which was a great experience. One thing I would feel was the audio on the ship, which caused the guide to be misunderstood."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great a lot of good information. Very friendly and informative. We loved our guide and would recommend this tour to anyone going to Corfu"