Top Corfu Religious Tours
17 results | All Corfu Tours
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was well organised and enjoyable from start to finish we were looked after the crew did an amazing job as did the performers"
* A traveler said: "Well organised and informative trip. Easy pick-up and drop-off, on time and friendly, helpful tour leader and coach driver. Really good day out!!"
* A traveler said: "Best tourguide, best Journey by the sea, everthing was fine. I Would recommand that Journey. Boutrint is a Must have, otherwise you will be 6 Hours in the City, that‘s to long"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful view from atop the mountain, the beautiful restaurant and a much needed snack and glass of wine! Perfect timing!"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly crew and well organised. Good value for money. Amazing locations visited. Antipaxos swimming was the highlight."
* A traveler said: "This is something that cannot be captured by pictures. It is like saying the Grand Canyon is breathtaking. Until you see it for yourself you cannot begin to capture the scope and sheer magnitude of these natural monoliths which are home to beautiful monasteries."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. The ship was big and fast we even overtook the passing ships. there was a ramp on the boat from which you could jump into the water, which was a great experience. One thing I would feel was the audio on the ship, which caused the guide to be misunderstood."
* A traveler said: "We had the most wonderful time on our tour with Magda. We started with the monastery at Paleokastritis and also did a boat trip around the bay. The views were stunning. Then on to Corfu town which is so beautiful. This was a great opportunity to see the old fortress, the palace of St. Michael and George and the Cathedral of St Spyridion. We walked around and got a real sense of the place. Magda was so helpful and well informed and also fun. She is very proud of Corfu and a delightful lady, it was a pleasure to meet her. We will treasure our tour of Corfu for many years. Our driver picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel and we had no worries. Special mention to Vicky who spoke to us through email to organise times and itinerary. Would highly recommend this tour. Janice Smyth"
* A traveler said: "The trip to Paxos and antipaxos was so amazing and joyful! Kind people, amazing caves and turquoise beaches! I highly recommend this!"