Top Corfu On the Water
36 results | All Corfu Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an absolute experience, from pick up at my resort which was on time to the fabulous commentator, she was amazing and humorous. The sights were breath taking, the staff were very friendly and entertaining. I have fear of water and not a great swimmer but I felt safe, got a life vest and swam in the ocean and I'm so glad I did, cause I will never forget the experience."
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend to do in Corfu! The best experience. Me and all my friends were absolutely excited about yacht, captain and also his stories about Corfu and amazing views of island. Captain was very friendly and made sure we felt good."
* A traveler said: "Best tourguide, best Journey by the sea, everthing was fine. I Would recommand that Journey. Boutrint is a Must have, otherwise you will be 6 Hours in the City, that‘s to long"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience! The people that run this are the sweetest people, and they made our experience safe and fun. I was super nervous at first but now I wish I had done it for longer! Once they found out it was my partner's birthday, they kindly offered us a free tubing ride which was so sweet :)"
* A traveler said: "It was a bit Disney-ish but so much fun. I think the adults had more fun than the kids!! I would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely views, swimming, great home made greek food. 5/5 experience! The captain and his wife were friendly and made everyone feel welcome."
* A traveler said: "Never done anything like this before and wouldn't hesitate to do it again,very well run buisiness,we are trying to find somewhere in Tenerife that does it but will have to find it when there,as nothing on internet."
* A traveler said: "Great service, plenty of time in ports, comfy boat😂 great experience . Good for families and for couples. Good way of exploring."
* A traveler said: "The tour is operated by Ionian Cruises. Departure from Corfu Port. Boats are a little old. But all préventives mesures are taken against Covid. A good cruise. The stop for swimming was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Amazing stuff, very friendly and accommodating. Beautiful scenery and locations. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised and informative trip. Easy pick-up and drop-off, on time and friendly, helpful tour leader and coach driver. Really good day out!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fault less trip on a full day excursion and whats more pick up and drop off at apartments. The food on the boat was more than enough.It was also nice to see that they catered for the non meat eaters as well."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience with Dimitrios and Katerina! We sailed along Corfu, catching beautiful views and swimming in secluded bays! Dimitrios gave us a tour of the area surrounding Old Corfu and was very knowledgeable about the island's history. Katarina cooked several home-made traditional Greek meals along the way -- We first enjoyed Meze with the traditional drink Ouzo then delicious seafood pasta. We would DEFINITELY recommend to anyone visiting Greece!"
* A traveler said: "A very special and exciting experience to fight gravity, with the help of the water, and speed of wind! Its really like you depart (like with a plane), and you may think you fight for the life, however its a greatly established experience, as well as safe. No too special physical preparedeness or similar is required, but you still feel you're like an extreme sportsman/woman. :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Coffee Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Power Boats
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services