Top Cozumel Extreme Sports
64 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great: the speaker, the coral reefs, the submarine life, the submarine and the conditions: air conditioner,..."
* A traveler said: "Hugo was the best guide ever. I highly recommended this excursion. Very organized and fun and safe. My family felt very welcome. The zip lines, cenote and events were perfect."
* A traveler said: "It rained a day before...luckily because we got to ride through puddles and get a little dirty and it helped cut down on the dust. Our guides were really friendly and helpful. We had a good time."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this tour. I love nature and exploring and this experience has it all! It started with an offroad trip, the vehicles were in perfect condition and really confortable to drive. The road that leads to the island is a jungle and we got to see some animals on the way! The island is incredibly beautiful with a long white sand beach and turquoise clear water. Has all the amenities to feel comfortable. Lots of shade, cleans spaces and delicious food and beverages. On top of all that, the service was more than perfect. Miguel and Chris made sure we had everything we needed and more. Definitely this is a place I recommend and without any doubt will come back. You won’t regret going! Truly paradise!"
* A traveler said: "Reyes was our tour guide of the day. He took us to places that we’ve requested. Highly recommended this tour company."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome ride through Cozumel! Tour guide Ricardo was the best! Would do this again and again!"
* A traveler said: "It was the BEST!!! So much fun and guides were great!!!!! Drive buggies around the island, snorkeled, ate, swam again in beautiful water, and they took us right back to the ferry."
* A traveler said: "THE MOST AMAZING EXPERIENCE! We absolutely LOVED CHARLIE! He is the best and all of your staff members!! Can I say we also loved the chicken burrito and the guacamole!!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great time!!! Our guide, Manuel was so much fun- knowledgeable and funny. This package has a little bit of everything and was well worth the price. Make sure you give yourself enough time if you have to take the ferry over."
* A traveler said: "During Covid, private tours are the way to go. Plus, you control what you do and see. The tequila tasting was great and the tour guide knew if a small village that had great prices on souvenirs."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour.. Love seeing the Island and shopping.. Enjoyed everything. Our guide was very great with our tour. Thank you for a great tour..Cheryl and Ken Vannatter... Mar 2020"
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour, especially with Julio as your guide. Very knowledgeable about the island history, local flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the amazing tour of the island of Cozumel. The guide was extremely knowledgeable on everything on the island."
* A traveler said: "Francisco was so amazing! If they had more then 5 stars I would absolutely give that to him. The history in the Ruins was incredible. The atv was the fun adventure we were looking for, and the tequila tasting was so good. The fact that we got there before all the other tours and it was very detailed for us, made us feel so special. Thank you for this phenomenal tour!!"
* A traveler said: "The experience off snorkeling and the crew were very friendly I recommend this 100% they help you a lot if you need help"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful day with Landy as our guide. Loved the tequila tasting, various stops and lunch. Very windy day but still fun"
* A traveler said: "Rented our own x-rail and Francisco was our guide, it was great. Swam in the cenote and tasted tequila. I would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "I signed the kids in our group ages: 18, 23 and 23 up for this excursion. They had so much fun and had so many fun things to tell us when they returned. The people who ran the excursion where great! Highly recommend for something a little different."
* A traveler said: "First off the staff was most memorable, and we all enjoyed the Jeep ride and drive. The beach was great and lunch was superb. Then to top it all off with the tequila tasting most memorable, well of what I can remember, haha not really. All great fun keep up the good work. Gracias."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome and showed us a great time. Beach stops , bar stops we’re lots of fun, would do this again in a heartbeat 😊😊"
* A traveler said: "Took this tour in Feb 2020. It was wonderful. Turned out that my wife and were the only ones to sign up, so we had a private tour. Our guide Alfonso was very friendly and knowledgeable. eBikes worked perfectly and the snorkeling was warm and clear. Lots of fish."
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Mayan Cacao Company
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- Playa Uvas Beach Club
- Tormentos Reef
- Palancar Reef
- El Cedral
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona)
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real)
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- Columbia Reef
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)
- Santa Rosa Wall
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands