Top Cozumel Historical Tours
30 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "Geraldo was an amazing guide and took us to places you can’t find on the internet and everything was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Jerry was amazing. He took us to places that only the locals would go to. Everyone was friendly and welcomed us at every stop. He even stopped to grab us beer for the road. A++"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "Staff was wonderful. Always ready to please. Kept the drinks coming and a great selection of food and drinks to choose from. The beach and the pool were very nice"
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun!! Got to hold several sea life creatures and have fish eat out of our hand. Being under the water on a scooter!! Would do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, so much to do and not enough time. But next time real soon I will stay longer and see more."
* A traveler said: "We got a lot of history of the Mayans and Cozumel before the tourism boom. We went on a tequila tasting tour the tequila was fantastic. It's the smoothest tequila you will ever have. We ended the tour with lunch at a local restaurant in a residential area, away from the touristy main strip. The tour is at a leisurely pace and went over the allotted 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "It rained a day before...luckily because we got to ride through puddles and get a little dirty and it helped cut down on the dust. Our guides were really friendly and helpful. We had a good time."
* A traveler said: "The boat personnel was amazing the snorkel was amazing and the locations were breath taking ❤ I would come back again the same tour again."
* A traveler said: "Super communicative and accommodating. Great experience for beginners with options on the exact experience."
* A traveler said: "Good people and very nice to get in water with no seaweed. It was a little bit difficult to get to the meeting point, aqua safari is where they asked us to meet you can see it when you get off of the ferry to the right , went with my mom very personal only 9 guests"
* A traveler said: "Will definitely be doing this again. Food was amazing and service was superb. This would be an excellent excursion if on a cruse."
* A traveler said: "During Covid, private tours are the way to go. Plus, you control what you do and see. The tequila tasting was great and the tour guide knew if a small village that had great prices on souvenirs."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour, especially with Julio as your guide. Very knowledgeable about the island history, local flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "Great time ,tacos we good also. Seen alot of the culture & tour guid was very knowledgeable. Would go again when i go back."
* A traveler said: "Thomas was awesome! Very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Very patient and kind. Would recommend to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour of the island, and Mario was most friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I would use them again."
* A traveler said: "GuideJohnny was very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Driver was fine. Stops were interesting. Loud speaker too loud. Hurt my ears."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real)
- Columbia Reef
- Palancar Reef
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- El Cedral
- Tormentos Reef
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- The Mayan Cacao Company
- Santa Rosa Wall
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona)
- Playa Uvas Beach Club
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands