Top Cozumel Mixology Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink Classes
Classes & Workshops
Food & Drink
2 results | All Cozumel Tours
The Mojito originated in Cuba at a time when the quality of the rum was not what it is today. By adding a few simple ingredients to mask the undesirable aspects of the country's rum and make a more palatable drink. On this tour we will teach you how to make the best Mojitos so you can surprise your friends and family with our Top Secret Recipe, What about a Mango Mojito, Strawberry Mojito, Tamarindo Mojito or The Original Flavor With a Mexican Taste !!
Our Tequila Tasting change people's minds about tequila forever, you will taste from Tequila Blanco, Reposado, Añejo and Extra Añejo and Also you will have access to a Nice Beach Resort where you can enjoy a Nice Swimming Pool, Jacuzzy, Beach Area, Umbrellas, Hammocks, Lounge Chairs, Showers and Much More.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Mixology Classes in Cozumel are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Petén