Top Activities on the Ground in Cozumel
21 results | All Cozumel Tours
* A traveler said: "I had a great time, so much to do and not enough time. But next time real soon I will stay longer and see more."
* A traveler said: "Great time and Awesome experience!| From the knowledgeable Ed and tour Guide Ralphiel to the Super cool electric bikes , beautiful stops along the coast and Tasty included Mexican lunch. My friends and I enjoyed the tour very much . |We will be back and reccomend the East side tour .|Thank you Ed !"
* A traveler said: "Took this tour in Feb 2020. It was wonderful. Turned out that my wife and were the only ones to sign up, so we had a private tour. Our guide Alfonso was very friendly and knowledgeable. eBikes worked perfectly and the snorkeling was warm and clear. Lots of fish."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Gary, was awesome! Can’t say enough about the time he took with us. Roberto at the Chocolate tour was awesome also. It was evident that both of these guys wanted you to have a great experience. We would definitely recommend this excursion. The Kinsey’s"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful food, drink, and service! Very enjoyable day! Only complaint was there was no beach. The sand next to the water was chaise lounges. Had to say “excuse me” to scoot through between the lounges to get to the water. That was a bummer. Other than that, it was FANTASTIC!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The boat personnel was amazing the snorkel was amazing and the locations were breath taking ❤ I would come back again the same tour again."
* A traveler said: "Super communicative and accommodating. Great experience for beginners with options on the exact experience."
* A traveler said: "Jerry was amazing. He took us to places that only the locals would go to. Everyone was friendly and welcomed us at every stop. He even stopped to grab us beer for the road. A++"
* A traveler said: "Such an incredible excursion! We were on the Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas, and this excursion is offered on Carnival but not on Royal. So we went through Viator, and we were very pleased! The included snorkeling was incredible, and the all you can eat and drink (only during lunch) was very good! The only downside was that lunch didn't start until 1 pm when the certificate said 12:00 pm. When you are one hour ahead normally, that meant having lunch at 2 pm EST when we normally eat at 12 pm EST. The sea lion show was so much fun, but we had to do the 1 pm sea lion show because the 12 pm time was for a private tour. That caused us to eat lunch at 1:30 pm when we thought we were eating at 12 pm. We are definitely booking this tour again!!"
* A traveler said: "The whole crew was amazing! We got to see some great wildlife including 2 large sting rays. Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Good people and very nice to get in water with no seaweed. It was a little bit difficult to get to the meeting point, aqua safari is where they asked us to meet you can see it when you get off of the ferry to the right , went with my mom very personal only 9 guests"
* A traveler said: "My 3yo daughter and I had a great time at the water park. The cabana was ideal for us, and so reasonably priced. She loved the water park area, and the buffet was great. As well, the shuttle service from the port was great. Will definitely return when we revisit."
* A traveler said: "Great time ,tacos we good also. Seen alot of the culture & tour guid was very knowledgeable. Would go again when i go back."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! The bikes were easy to use and the snorkeling was wonderful. A great day!"
* A traveler said: "Bike ride through the jungle and swimming in the caves was incredible! The tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly!"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome ride through Cozumel! Tour guide Ricardo was the best! Would do this again and again!"
* A traveler said: "Had the island to ourselves. Comfy beach chairs, great swimming, amazing hamburger. Also fun to watch the raccoons on the island."
* A traveler said: "The experience off snorkeling and the crew were very friendly I recommend this 100% they help you a lot if you need help"
* A traveler said: "Loved the trip. It was a perfect way to see Punta Sur. The tour guides and equipment were top notch."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tormentos Reef
- Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park
- Santa Rosa Wall
- Columbia Reef
- Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)
- Corona Beach (Playa Corona)
- Palancar Reef
- Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- The Mayan Cacao Company
- Playa Uvas Beach Club
- Discover Mexico Park Cozumel
- San Gervasio Mayan Ruins
- El Cedral
- Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Royal Castle (Castillo Real)
- El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands