Top Crete Food & Drink
173 results | All Crete Tours
* A traveler said: "Great guide who was really building the program around our interests. Very knowledgeable and really nice person. The selected wineries were great as well as the restaurant. It was an all around very nice day"
* A traveler said: "Loved the setting of the house in the foothills overlooking the sea. The food and wine were delicious. Yannis was wonderful guide and very knowledgeable giving lots details and anecdotes. My spouse and two teenagers had a lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "VERY well done. Coffee & ice cream waffle over looking the sea. How to evaluate good wine session. Tour of old town. Incredible lunch tasting in local Greek restaurant. Visit to old local market. History. Perfect day."
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours ever, Pierre was spot on and knew not only about wines but the history of Crete. Then he took us to this magnificent restaurant where the chef paired or wines with the dishes."
* A traveler said: "Thank you Nasos for your friendly and humorous guidance and a lot of valuable information about and through our common trip with delicious food and wine and of course - olive oil. All the best for you and your family"
* A traveler said: "Was very good expidrence. Guides were very knowligible and we saw a lot in One day. We saw Knossos, had pottery class,lunch in vilige was great."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Great tour. Lots of fun cooking and eating local food in a beautiful location. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The trainers were super cool, they explain excellent and they take care of us. Was an excellent experience!!"
* A traveler said: "What an incredible trip throughout Crete! It was amazing to visit some of the smaller Creten towns and receive such warm hospitality. The lunch with the group was excellent and I felt like we had a small family. Marinos was a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. Our guides were excel Liam’s very friendly. They took us to many great places--we visited specialty shops, 2 wineries, bakery and an Awesome Taberna for a huge lunch, it was a great day and I would have been very hard pressed to find all of these places without a guide. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very Good. In Germany we say tip top. Guides were very funny. I would recommend to everyone. Bring sunglasses or something to protect your eyes from dust."
* A traveler said: "Thank you for the short time to organize everything. We enjoyed it so much. Was a perfect day for us 👌"
* A traveler said: "They were incredible! 11/10. Marilena was one of the best guides we have ever had. Dimitrios was a fantastic driver and very helpful. I really can’t stress how perfect they were. It was a great day and they both went out of their way to ensure we had a through and authentic experience."
* A traveler said: "Great time with nice people, snorkeling and swimming. Don't miss this! Group leader and Captain were great"
* A traveler said: "Despite a choppy sea, the crew (Sergey & George) were excellent and reassuring. George was a fantastic crew man, full of stories, charm and funny. Excellent food as well from both and an all round relaxing, enjoyable and memorable. trip."
* A traveler said: "Our driver/guide was very good at introducing us to Channia and providing his knowledge of the city and Crete."
* A traveler said: "The entire trip was so much fun. Our tour guide was fabulous and very informative. We left the trip feeling like we had learned about the culture of Chania. The wines were very tasty and the accompanying snacks were appreciated. Lastly the lunch was amazing! We got vegetarian everything and it was all delicious. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Eddie the guide was fantastic. Informative, amusing, extremely helpful and patient. Got to see some of the real crete."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. They were ready to go on time. Didn’t rush and asked for input on itinerary at each step of the trip. Food and drinks were great. Very gracious hosts."
* A traveler said: "Staff were really friendly and a great laugh dancing and messing around and joking with people. I was travelling alone and they noticed so made a special effort to talk to me and make me feel included. St Georges bay was beautiful for swimming and snorkelling"
* A traveler said: "Great way to spend the day! Very interesting to see how olive oil is produced and great wine tasting. Andreas is very knowledgeable about wines and made the experience very fun. The second winery we went to was just remodeled and super gorgeous as well."
* A traveler said: "overall a nice overview of the island with enough time to explore. only wish the driver and guide would talk less to eachother."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ancient Aptera
- Limnoupolis Water Park (Aqua Creta Limnoupolis)
- Lions Square & Morosini Fountain
- Venetian Walls
- Preveli Palm Beach
- Gournes Beach
- Kournas Lake
- Venetian Lighthouse
- Heraklion Archaeological Museum
- Maritime Museum of Crete (Nautical Museum of Crete)
- Chrissi Island
- Old Venetian Harbor
- Watercity Water Park
- Archaeological Museum of Chania
- White Mountains (Lefka Ori)
- Koules Fortress
- CretAquarium (Thalassocosmos)
- Things to do in Heraklion
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Ios
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast