Cusco’s ChocoMuseo allows travelers to immerse themselves in everything cacao. The interactive museum covers the history of cocoa beans in Peru as well as the chocolate-making process, from bean to the chocolate bar.
In partnership with local Peruvian farmers, the ChocoMuseo produces organic, high-quality chocolate with its guests, who get the opportunity to create their own handmade treats with custom ingredients in the workshop. From roasting the cocoa beans and removing the husk to grinding the cocoa nibs on a metate, chocolate lovers can eat their creations on the spot or save them to indulge in later. Specialized workshop tours also include hot chocolate tastings.
What are ChocoMuseo Cusco hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience ChocoMuseo Cusco?
- Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Cusco
- Chocolate Lesson "from Cocoa grain to bar" at Chocomuseo.
Things to do near Cusco
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Nazca
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Copacabana
- Things to do in La Paz
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in North Chile