Top Cusco Eco Tours
94 results | All Cusco Tours
* A traveler said: "I'm so happy I made this booking! The tour company Viajes Pacificos was extremely organized and helped relieve any of my doubts about traveling solo. When I arrived to my hotel, a representative met me at my hotel to inform me where to meet my guide later that day. I was immediately put at ease! At the tour start time, Gabriel met me at my hotel as previously promised and we began our tour. I learned so much in such a short amount of time! Additionally, Gabriel was happy to take pictures of me in each of the locations which isn't always a guarantee when traveling alone. He gave great insight and I didn't feel rushed. The tour was by van and on foot. I am super grateful for the employees at Viajes Pacificos. I couldn't have explored the places I wanted to see in Cusco without them!"
* A traveler said: "For starters, Wilson was the best tour guide! He was super enthusiastic and made the adventure that much more memorable! We had such a wonderful time on this excursion and would do it again in a heartbeat. Even if you have never rode on an ATV, they help you every step of the way! **WORTH IT** and definitely see Moray and the salt mines , you won’t regret it!!!"
* A traveler said: "The elevation is no joke! My dad and I actually took the horses on the way up (best decision we ever made and we’ll worth 60 sols). We hiked the whole way down which was about an hour walk back. TAKE YOUR TIME and go slow. The view was amazing and worth it. Our tour guide was awesome as well which made the experience that much better."
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the great tour. The organising was excellent, the guide, Walter, very good! He provided enough information in a reasonable time frame. Picked up on time, no need for special effort to coordinate anything from my side"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience that took us off the beaten path. Our tour guide, Holger, and his staff made sure that we had a safe and memorable experience. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who comes to Cusco!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is a very great cultural experience! The guide was great and we learnt a lot in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Me and my partner had lots of fun on this trip. We had great food, great views, and a great guide. He was super helpful and even gave us some great recommendations on what to do on our last two days in the area. This was one of the best experiences I've had."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience from beginning to end! The food, the refreshments, the staff, the music, the scenery...I could go on and on! Everyone took great care to make sure that every passenger was having s great time! Do this!"
* A traveler said: "A lot of fun to do this with family. Very informative and enjoyable! Venecia was knowledgeable and engaging. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "A fun and informative way to spend a few hours in the San Pedro market and a nice kitchen in Cusco. With very tasty results."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the two day tour of the sacred valley and Machu Picchu. I had plenty of time to see all the important sites at a relaxed pace. My guide (Fabricio) was wonderful and informative and enthusiastic justifiably proud of the heritage of the Incan people here. The overnight hotel in Aguascalientes was better than I had actually anticipated - a very comfortable stay, I did not lack anything. The train ride was beautiful as well and the scenery as you drive is beautiful; the driver, Frannklin, did a great job and was always reliable. I really encourage people to book the tour."
* A traveler said: "What a feeling! This was a semi difficult hike, but man was it worth it!! It even started to snow on us. There are horses to take you to the lake if you can’t make it. I was determined to make it on foot. And I did, with a few rest breaks. Loved this tour and our guide, Tupac."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our walking tour with Corinne! She was friendly, easy to chat with, and knowledgeable. You can see that she has immersed herself into the local community and loves being a part. We had so many delicious dishes on our tour, both sweet and savory, so definitely come hungry! We would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our ride was waiting for us exactly as described- Marlena was great, she even escorted us into the hotel and made sure we were in the right place"
* A traveler said: "This was the best quad bike tour I have experienced and I have been on quad bikes/ATV’s in Guatemala, Costa Rica, The Philippines and Santorini, Greece. Do this tour!!! ;)))"
* A traveler said: "Breakfast and lunch were both excellent. We are both vegan and there was plenty for us to eat. Bring toilet paper and hand sanitizer and water bottles. It went from sunny to rainy to sunny several times. Be prepared for all of it: T-shirt and sweater and raincoat and umbrella and good hiking boots. Love the aqua blue color of glacier lake!"
* A traveler said: "Getting up close to animals in a safe, respectful, and ethical way has been one of the highlights of my trip."
* A traveler said: "Our Inca trail tour was such a delight , we had a small gruop of 3 . The entire tour was very pleasant and professional ! the food coming out of the make shift tented kitchen was super ! the Guide was very friendly , helpful and knowledgeable ! Its an excellent tour and i highly reccomended it !"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this experience. It looks like the company had over booked the trip, so we were picked up by a taxis a few minutes late along with another passenger. However we enjoyed the taxis better than a bus. We arrived earlier to destinations than the rest of the group and the driver was wonderful. Breakfast was good, and so was lunch. Bring some cash if you prefer cold drinks. Entrance to the lake is 10 soles and it takes 3 hours to get there. The hike was tough, I took a little longer than 1.5 h because we’d had such an exhausting trip, but we made it to the top and our tour guide was motivating us up. You can take a horse up for 70 soles however. Make sure you dress in layers you can remove because it gets warm. Once you make it up the view is spectacular. We took some great photos. The guide then spoke to us about the lake and had us do a fun interactive activity. We truly enjoyed it. The way back down is much easier, but be careful as you go down. I recommend the hiking stick to rent for 5 soles. Overall we enjoyed ourselves and would do it again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)
- Awana Kancha
- Pisac Potato Park
- Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)
- Mt. Putucusi
- Belmond Hiram Bingham
- Ollantaytambo Ruins
- Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)
- Cochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)
- Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)
- Planetarium Cusco
- Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)
- Maras Salt Pools
- Q'enqo (Qenko)
- Inca Museum (Museo Inka)
- Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina