Top Cusco Multi-day Tours
496 results | All Cusco Tours
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the two day tour of the sacred valley and Machu Picchu. I had plenty of time to see all the important sites at a relaxed pace. My guide (Fabricio) was wonderful and informative and enthusiastic justifiably proud of the heritage of the Incan people here. The overnight hotel in Aguascalientes was better than I had actually anticipated - a very comfortable stay, I did not lack anything. The train ride was beautiful as well and the scenery as you drive is beautiful; the driver, Frannklin, did a great job and was always reliable. I really encourage people to book the tour."
* A traveler said: "We were given great care and customer service from the time we arrived in Cusco! Our tour guide, Wilfredo, was very knowledgeable and an excellent tour guide. We would love to enjoy other tours led by him! Thank you for a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the great tour. The organising was excellent, the guide, Walter, very good! He provided enough information in a reasonable time frame. Picked up on time, no need for special effort to coordinate anything from my side"
* A traveler said: "I'm so happy I made this booking! The tour company Viajes Pacificos was extremely organized and helped relieve any of my doubts about traveling solo. When I arrived to my hotel, a representative met me at my hotel to inform me where to meet my guide later that day. I was immediately put at ease! At the tour start time, Gabriel met me at my hotel as previously promised and we began our tour. I learned so much in such a short amount of time! Additionally, Gabriel was happy to take pictures of me in each of the locations which isn't always a guarantee when traveling alone. He gave great insight and I didn't feel rushed. The tour was by van and on foot. I am super grateful for the employees at Viajes Pacificos. I couldn't have explored the places I wanted to see in Cusco without them!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best quad bike tour I have experienced and I have been on quad bikes/ATV’s in Guatemala, Costa Rica, The Philippines and Santorini, Greece. Do this tour!!! ;)))"
* A traveler said: "For starters, Wilson was the best tour guide! He was super enthusiastic and made the adventure that much more memorable! We had such a wonderful time on this excursion and would do it again in a heartbeat. Even if you have never rode on an ATV, they help you every step of the way! **WORTH IT** and definitely see Moray and the salt mines , you won’t regret it!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience that took us off the beaten path. Our tour guide, Holger, and his staff made sure that we had a safe and memorable experience. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who comes to Cusco!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on this tour! Highlight of my trip! Rodrigo was the best guide we could have asked for, he was super friendly, knowledgeable and knows how to have a good time! The activities were better than I expected and everyday got better. Would recommend 10/10. Love you Rodrigo"
* A traveler said: "What a feeling! This was a semi difficult hike, but man was it worth it!! It even started to snow on us. There are horses to take you to the lake if you can’t make it. I was determined to make it on foot. And I did, with a few rest breaks. Loved this tour and our guide, Tupac."
* A traveler said: "Awesome vacation. Transportation and guides were prompt. Tours were very informational. Guides knew the history. Felt a little rushed during Machu Picchu tour but still great experience. All hotels were clean and in great locations for walking. Favorite was floating islands on Lake Titicaca and island of Tequile. Best trip."
* A traveler said: "Excellent staff - polite and knowledgeable. Beautiful scenery, we had a great experience. Thank you for a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience from beginning to end! The food, the refreshments, the staff, the music, the scenery...I could go on and on! Everyone took great care to make sure that every passenger was having s great time! Do this!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip. Everything went exactly as scheduled. Our guide, Eugenia, was great. The hotel we stayed at was unbelievably wonderful.It's worth a trip back to Peru just to stay there. Machu Picchu was incredible."
* A traveler said: "Was very informative and interesting Julio really knows his stuff, would recommend this to anyone visiting Cusco."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our walking tour with Corinne! She was friendly, easy to chat with, and knowledgeable. You can see that she has immersed herself into the local community and loves being a part. We had so many delicious dishes on our tour, both sweet and savory, so definitely come hungry! We would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide hector was super! He was very knowledgeable and nice. The weather was perfect and the sites were outstanding"
* A traveler said: "Jose was an incredible guide. He was very friendly and we had some good laughs along the way. We had a WONDERFUL hike with him! The restaurant was also a treat- good food and friendly service. The hike can be challenging, but this tour is a must!!! The beauty of Rainbow Mountain and the Red Valley are breathtaking!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our Inca trail tour was such a delight , we had a small gruop of 3 . The entire tour was very pleasant and professional ! the food coming out of the make shift tented kitchen was super ! the Guide was very friendly , helpful and knowledgeable ! Its an excellent tour and i highly reccomended it !"
* A traveler said: "Me and my partner had lots of fun on this trip. We had great food, great views, and a great guide. He was super helpful and even gave us some great recommendations on what to do on our last two days in the area. This was one of the best experiences I've had."
* A traveler said: "This service is a must have. No hassles no waiting and very reliable.The driver was very courteous and helpful and knowledge."
* A traveler said: "A fun and informative way to spend a few hours in the San Pedro market and a nice kitchen in Cusco. With very tasty results."
* A traveler said: "The English speaking tour guide could have had better English. He was knowledgeable, but hard to understand at times. He was patient even though one of our members had a hard time keeping up with the group. Mach Picchu was beautiful, I hope the site continues to be maintained and preserved."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Maras Salt Pools
- Agricultural Terraces of Moray
- Aguas Calientes
- Inca Museum (Museo Inka)
- Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)
- Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)
- Mt. Putucusi
- Awana Kancha
- Mercado Central de San Pedro
- Salkantay Trail
- Planetarium Cusco
- Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)
- Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)
- Belmond Hiram Bingham
- Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)
- Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Q'enqo (Qenko)
- Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina