Top Cyclades Islands Food & Drink
356 results | All Cyclades Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "This Tour was my favorite one in all Santorini, This trip was full of knowledge and just fun. I went as a solo traveler but sure will recommend to couples to do it. The best part was the group and how everyone could socialize with each other. Seeing the sunset at Santos Winery was just an amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "This was without question the most memorable experience of what was an amazing week in Santorini. The hosts create a very fun and relaxed atmosphere while creating a tremendous educational experience. Can’t recommend highly enough. We will attend again if we are fortunate enough to return to Santorini."
* A traveler said: "LOVED Aggelos and the entire experience! We met so many fun people from all over the world and learned so much about Santorini wine-how to taste, smell, pair etc. and thoroughly enjoyed every minute!"
* A traveler said: "This was the funnest thing we did on Santorini! The wine was fantastic. We met new friends and the scenery was breathtaking! Our guide Andrew was very knowledgeable and our driver Alex was amazing!!! They even were professional photographers and took awesome pictures of us at sunset."
* A traveler said: "Loved the experience. All three winery’s were unique. We were pleasantly surprised that each winery offered a food pairing. Angelo our guide was excellent. He had extensive knowledge of the wines and the effect that food pairings had on the wines."
* A traveler said: "Vasily our guide was the best! Very knowledgeable, friendly and made us feel like family. Loved all the sights but especially the wine tasting. I would recommend this tour to anyone who has half a day to visit the highlights. Vasily made the tour for us!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was AMAZING and a great way to see many sights of Santorini! The guides were very knowledgeable and wonderful to talk to! The bus was a great touch and a wonderful relief from the Santorini sun. It truly was the perfect start to our trip! You are going to want to do this for sure when visiting Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Justine was very nice, friendly and easygoing. Each winery has great selections of wine to choose from. I just wish I could bring more wine back home!"
* A traveler said: "Well what can I say other than very wonderful things. Firstly we never realised this was a private tour just for my friend and I, so this was a fabulous surprise. Mamma Joy, was wonderful she looked after us from start to finish as if we where her daughters, lovely wine beautiful Island"
* A traveler said: "Probably the best thing we did in Mykonos! Authentic experience with making Mykonian/Greek food in Teta’s home. The food is better than what you get at the restaurants and is totally worth the price! I would do this again and recommend anyone coming to Mykonos to try this! Thank you Teta for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend if you’re a couple wanting to do something unique. Cooking was so fun and wine tasting was great. Everyone was so lovely and looked after us. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Super fun, excellent food and drink! A great way to learn about Greek food while walking the town. Aris is personable and made the tour one of the best I’ve ever been on! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was very well organised. Our tour guide had a lot of knowledge from the island and the wine. The selection of the wineries/wines was very good and we got to enjoy sunset in Oía at the best bar to do that."
* A traveler said: "Small tour and VERY well worth it! You get to see so much of the island, and the wine is, well, awesome."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Elsa was very thorough with her knowledge about Santorini, the wines, and the culture. We were picked up and dropped off in the provided time. The drive was scenic and comfortable. We had a great experience and would highly recommend for anyone planning to visit Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing , we loved the wine tasting , the sunset was absolutely beautiful and our tour guide was very knowledgeable about everything and his jokes were great as well would highly recommend if you aren’t sure what you want"
* A traveler said: "This cruise is a must. My Santorini trip would not have been the same without this Caldera experience. The crew were friendly and knowledgeable. The hiking and swimming experiences were fabulous. And the bar abd food were very good. Beyond my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Ancient Akrotiiri is an amazing place, and our guide was so knowledgeable. I only wish we had had more time there. As a matter fact, we went back a second time on our own. The wine tasting was a terrific event. Our guide Angeloos was a sommelier and a delightful man with a complete knowledge of his subject. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We (3 friends) booked this half-day experience on Friday 7th June 2019 - everything was fantastic and we loved it. We were collected from our accommodation and brought to the gorgeous farm/vineyard where we were met by Stathis, our lovely Oenochoos (sommelier). Stathis was really knowledgeable about the 4 great Myconian wines we tasted - and generously shared lots of other advice about wine, Greece and the Greek language along the way. The farm setting is just lovely, and the lunchtime snacks were delicious. We loved the whole afternoon and will definitely be recommending this experience to others. Thank you Stathis!"
* A traveler said: "Perissa beach was so Nice. Lunch was fantastic and the sea was very refreshing. Gregory was an excellent guide very helpfull and attentionate. We saw such beautiful sceneries and learned a lot about the island. Did mot like Oai: too crowded. Would have stayed longer in Perissa and Pyrgos."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip! The crew very friendly! The mix of culture and warm and clear water! A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip all round! Staff on board were fantastic; lunch very tasty and generous; abs trip to Delos with guided tour outstanding! Thanks for a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "From the minute the two guides and driver picked us up, I knew this would be a great trip. They were so kind and knowledgeable. I loved each vineyard we visited. Each one was unique, and offered great wines and food. The tour guides even took us to a rooftop to watch the sunset. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Best bang for your buck, seriously. We had Stavros and Daniel. They were an absolute blast and really made the whole experience unique with lots of information, stories and laughter. Also, one of the best meals I had during all my days in Milos was made by Daniel! Cheers!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mykonos Windmills (Kato Mili)
- Red Beach
- White Door Theater (White Door Theatro)
- Monastery of Profitis Ilias (Moni Profitou Iliou)
- Skaros Rock
- Church of Panagia Paraportiani
- Mykonos Cruise Port
- Panagia Tourliani Monastery
- Perivolos Beach
- Thirasia (Therasia)
- Kalafatis Beach
- Port of Santorini (Athinios Port)
- Ornos Beach
- Mykonos Town (Chora Mykonos)
- Nea Kameni
- White Beach
- Manto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous)
- Santorini Hot Springs
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia