Top Cyclades Islands Half-day Tours
498 results | All Cyclades Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "The overall trip was great, but we were unaware of the snack bar being open on the second level of the ferry. It would have been nice to stock up on water before stepping on to the island, but that was more our fault than the tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable, but we would have liked to sit out a little less time in the sun at the amphitheater."
* A traveler said: "Great trip if you don't want to be out all day, very nice crew, hike is rather easy and a short swim. Demetra, our guide was very knowledgeable and I really enjoyed her explanations around the volcano."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip! The crew very friendly! The mix of culture and warm and clear water! A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Brian was superb. He told tales of his youth that made the town much more memorable! We would never have seen as much or appreciated as much were it not for Brian’s excellent commentary. We highly recommend this tour, especially if you are fortunate to have Brian as your guide."
* A traveler said: "Vasily our guide was the best! Very knowledgeable, friendly and made us feel like family. Loved all the sights but especially the wine tasting. I would recommend this tour to anyone who has half a day to visit the highlights. Vasily made the tour for us!"
* A traveler said: "Super Demetris (Santorini Road Trip)…he brought us all around the island in a fantastic private adventure!"
* A traveler said: "We greatlyapprecia your tour arrangement and services we received. Our tour guider Therod from Kallisti who is punctual and friendly with great knowledge of history ,we enjoying his guide ,and definitely will recommend your tour to all of our fiends."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day out, friendly crew, delicious lunch, swimming in beautiful spots, sailing in the caldera, I only wish it was longer! :-)"
* A traveler said: "Theadore was fabulous! Wonderful information, efficient use of time and fun for the whole family. Thank you- we will certainly recommend you to our friends"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! The guides were knowledgeable, swimming was fun and the meal was delicious! Would highly recommend for anyone wanting a taste of Santorini!"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion with a great value. Learned more about Santorini and the islands than I thought I would. 100% recommend."
* A traveler said: "All round an excellent day out. It was exactly as advertised and lived up to our expectations. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Santorini."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, principally due to the quality of the 3 staff onboard! They were excellent, extremely professional, polite and friendly! The food was very well prepared and presented. The boat was spotlessly clean, very spacious with shade and sunbathing areas! To redo! I was on the 560 Laguna"
* A traveler said: "The whole cruise was delightful! I would highly recommend it. Captain Georgious was amazing along with the entire crew. It was truly one of the only authentic Greek meals we found on Mykonos. Safe and fun and good for all ages. We have done a lot of these cruises all over the world, and the hospitality we had on this boat was to notch!"
* A traveler said: "Great Cruise. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Very relaxing and amazing views. My favorite part was snorkeling."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour, loved our tour guide. Our son wanted to propose to his girlfriend and she took us to the perfect spot at a winery. Gorgeous place. Santorini is a big island so this is the best way to see the entire island, could not have done it without a car. We were 12 people and the van was very comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Matt was an excellent guide who is passionate about his work of sharing knowledge to the tour group about his beloved city of Mykonos. He was pleasant and polite and picked me up on time. Truly enjoyed his stories as well as the special food prepared by his Grandma. I have already recommended him to my hotel."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fascinating and our guide was excellent. She was so knowledgeable. Getting our tickets was frustrating; I waited in line for 20 minutes in the sun, then was told to go to another window where I was told to get back in line for another 20+ wait as the line had grown very long."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip all round! Staff on board were fantastic; lunch very tasty and generous; abs trip to Delos with guided tour outstanding! Thanks for a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Gabriel provided. Great tour with lots of history. We really covered the island! We even experienced the beach at Monolithos where locals spend the day!"
* A traveler said: "First: a word about Greece. The landscapes are stunningly beautiful: coastlines, mountains, blue water. You will walk among 2,500-year-old archaeological sites. The food is every bit as good as you imagine it will be. But the best part of Greece is its people. I had not one bad interaction with a local Greek; they were consistently gracious, friendly, helpful. This country deserves to be on your bucket list. Greece has something like 38 million visitors (in a country with 11 million residents) in 2019. That number is less than half right now as they recover from the pandemic. Now is the time to go to Greece! Bring your swimsuit, appetite, and camera. It’s the trip of a lifetime. We booked a private customizable tour through Viator. The tour guide meets you at the palm tree as you exit the cable cars. She was patiently holding a sign with my name, it was very easy to link up with her. You have a customizable private tour awaiting. Our party was in a comfortable minibus. You must see the village of Oia pronounced (Eee-Yah). This is where you will see the beautiful domed churches with Aegean Sea backdrop. Take your selfie along with hundreds of other tourists. It was crowded but people were polite and understood everyone needed their moment to take a photo. We also visited the Three Bells of Fira church. From this vantage point, you can see the caldera. Santorini is a volcanic island. Appox. 3,500 years ago, the volcano exploded with such intensity that it broke the island into three different islands. We swam at the black sand beach and had a traditional Greek lunch at a local restaurant. The tour guide was very flexible as I asked to skip certain locations while spending more time at others. You have the option to visit a winery, wine museum, four towns and two beaches. They got us back to the village of Fira to catch the cable car back to the ship. There are plenty of photo shots, restaurants, and shops in the Fira. A note about the cable cars: tickets are six Euros per person. The ride is only about 1-2 minutes, but the line could get long if there are multiple cruise ships visiting Santorini. The cable car is the only practical way to get from sea level to the top of the island and back. Do not take the donkeys, it’s unsafe for you and cruel for them. Cruise ship tenders are waiting at the bottom of the cable cars."
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour. Very knowledgeable and took us to some amazing locations. He was on time and such a nice guy! Would highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was AMAZING and a great way to see many sights of Santorini! The guides were very knowledgeable and wonderful to talk to! The bus was a great touch and a wonderful relief from the Santorini sun. It truly was the perfect start to our trip! You are going to want to do this for sure when visiting Santorini!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Manto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous)
- Monastery of Profitis Ilias (Moni Profitou Iliou)
- White Door Theater (White Door Theatro)
- Skaros Rock
- Panagia Tourliani Monastery
- Kalafatis Beach
- Aegean Maritime Museum
- Paradise Beach
- Port of Santorini (Athinios Port)
- Perivolos Beach
- Nea Kameni
- White Beach
- Mykonos Windmills (Kato Mili)
- Mykonos Cruise Port
- Church of Panagia Paraportiani
- Ornos Beach
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia