Top Cyclades Islands Multi-day Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Cyclades Islands Tours
Sort by: Featured
Cover ground you couldn’t hope to cover independently on this action-packed 2-day Santorini bus tour. Experience red and black sand beaches, the Monastery of Profitis Ilias, Emporio village, Akrotiri archaeological site, a wine tasting and sunset. The next day, cruise to an active volcano, swim in volcanic hot springs, and visit cute Thirasia island. Your package includes guiding, transfers, cruise and wine tasting but excludes entrance fees, meals and accommodation.
We chose a modern Catamaran with an experienced crew to sail you around the islands of this route, such as the less known Antiparos, Schoinoussa & Koufonissi, along with the larger and more famous islands of Naxos and Mykonos. Our sailing yacht may comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests, in 4 double bed cabins all with en-suite facilities and Air-Conditioned. Our daily schedule includes most of the days 2 swim stops, in the morning and another at around noon time, when lunch will be served and our schedule includes arriving early afternoon in each port, so you will have time to explore each destination. Our meals on board, include fresh seasonal ingredients bought & prepared on each day, and will give you an insight into a home-made Greek meal different each day. By the end of the trip, we aim to have offered an introduction to “yachtlife”, a totally different concept of holidaying, the exploration of our country from the sea, and of course high-standard authentic Greek hospitality.
Design your own trip and explore the Aegean! Feel free to craft your own personalized sailing route. We are ready to make it happen. Set sail for any destination you desire.
Your crew will welcome you aboard your yacht the first day and, in the afternoon, we set sails for a unique 7day itinerary, taking you around the highlights of the Saronic gulf. Our daily schedule starts with a rich Greek breakfast onboard. We set morning sails heading picturable quite bays for swimming, drinks and snacks. Lunch with Mediterranean dishes, local specialties and wine is served on board. Afternoon sailing heading our next port. Free time to explore a new destination each day and spend the evenings your way. By the end of the trip, we aim to have offered an introduction to sailing and Yachting life, a unique way of holidaying, along with high-standard authentic Greek hospitality.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Multi-day Cruises in Cyclades Islands?
What Multi-day Cruises in Cyclades Islands are taking additional safety precautions?
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Skaros Rock Tours & Tickets
- Manto Mavrogenous Square (Plateia Manto Mavrogenous) Tours & Tickets
- Port of Santorini (Athinios Port) Tours & Tickets
- Monastery of Profitis Ilias (Moni Profitou Iliou) Tours & Tickets
- Fira–Oia Hike Tours & Tickets
- Thirasia (Therasia) Tours & Tickets
- Ornos Beach Tours & Tickets
- Santorini Hot Springs Tours & Tickets
- White Beach Tours & Tickets
- White Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours & Tickets
- Fira Tours & Tickets
- Mykonos Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Naxos Tours & Tickets
- Mykonos Town (Chora Mykonos) Tours & Tickets
- Paradise Beach Tours & Tickets
- Akrotiri Tours & Tickets
- Aegean Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
- Church of Panagia Paraportiani Tours & Tickets
- Armenistis Lighthouse (Faros Armenistis) Tours & Tickets
- Red Beach Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Cappadocia