Top Czech Republic Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
472 results | All Czech Republic Tours
* A traveler said: "There is so much to see, so many buildings, streets, castles, churches, etc. it was good to get a broad over view of the areas and hear some history. It was a good introduction."
* A traveler said: "The guide makes the tour and Martin was excellent. He was pleasant and knowledgeable and answered all our questions. The tour was comprehensive. The lunch was delicious. My only complaint might be the amount of walking, but we had our lunch break in between so that made it ok."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, it was informative and the bus driver was kind."
* A traveler said: "The city looked amazing at night on the boat cruise. The music was nice and relaxing. The food was better than I was expecting nice bonus."
* A traveler said: "A very relaxing ride along the river. We enjoyed the information from the guide . Beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely fantastic time with our tour guide. The tour far exceeded our expectations, and we are really grateful for the experience."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this day trip. Sophia was fantastic, very knowledgeable and provided an interesting and educational day along with being very fun"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour of Prague with Sony. She is extremely knowledgeable of this beautiful city and it’s history. There was not a question she could not answer😊. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding, we had a wonderful trip with Jan. So knowledgeable and such a great tour that was specialized for us."
* A traveler said: "Fun and informative. April took our small group to 3 pubs full of locals. While sampling 3 different beers we learned lots about Czech culture, history, etc. in a fun setting. There were 5 menu choices for dinner, including a vegetarian option. We had a great time and would do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Walk and the stories where absolutely excellent. Scott was fantastic, his performance and story telling was gripping. Definitely recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Mike, our guide spoke excellent English. He was very knowledgeable and made the tour interesting and fun."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour and although it involved a lot of walking, we got to see and learn about so much of Prague’s history, architecture etc. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about every aspect and willingly gave us a lot of insight about this area. Lunch was great and ending with the boat cruise was a great idea."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jacob was amazing! This is a great tour if you want to see a lot of the city. Jacob showed us things around the city that we never would have seen on our own and he has a great personality!"
* A traveler said: "Unlike some of the other River cruises, Prague Boats go through the locks at the weir and give you a really good view of most of riverside Prague, which is especially beautiful at night. The food was pretty good"
* A traveler said: "A very beautiful town outside of Prague, the castle was beautiful too with lots of Renaissance painting and gigantic ballroom."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the city of Prague. Enjoyed the Prague Castle complex and the tour ending with an hour long cruise with breathtaking views of the castle."
* A traveler said: "It was a well organized tour. Obviously very sad and heavy but so important to see what they went through. To see how the nazis used Terezín to hide the truth and deceived the world. To be remembered and never repeated."
* A traveler said: "Martin was a GREAT guide. He was very knowledgeable about the national park and Czech Republic which made the experience informative, yet very fun. I opted for the harder one and I am very glad I did because the bridge was beautiful with mist. Also, the lunch included is very delicious! Well worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "We came earlier than we had booked our tickets, but the service was great. We could only get cheaper tickets than we had booked, but we were more than compensated for that inconvenience although it was our fault that we arrived earlier. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Adam is the man. Best tour guide ever!! Guide was great, knowledgeable and so much history. All questions answered."
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing, excellent place to visit from Prague. Hassle free, picked up from hotel, tour guide was full of knowledge. Place selected for lunch included in the tour was excellent. A must see!!"
* A traveler said: "Veronica was extremely knowledgeable. She was great!! We saw a lot and learned a lot. The synagogues had many old relics and artifacts."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Museum of Communism
- Wenceslas Square (Václavské Námesti)
- New Jewish Cemetery (Nový Zidovský Hrbitov)
- Henry's Tower (Jindrisská Vez)
- Prague Astronomical Clock (Prague Orloj)
- M1 Lounge Bar & Club
- Loket Castle (Hrad Loket)
- Prague New Town Hall (Novomestská Radnice)
- Hard Rock Café Prague
- Prague City Gallery (GHMP)
- Prague Jewish Quarter (Josefov)
- Museum Kampa
- Jan Palach Memorial (Památník Jana Palacha)
- Golden Lane (Zlata Ulicka)
- Antonin Dvorak Museum (Muzeum Antonina Dvoraka)
- Podskali Custom House at Výton (Podskalská Celnice na Výtoni)
- Troja Chateau (Trojský Zámek)
- Franz Kafka Museum (Muzeum Franze Kafky)
- Bohemian Switzerland National Park (Narodni Park Ceske Svycarsko)
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Pilsen
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Brno
- Things to do in Austria
- Things to do in Germany
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Austrian Alps