Dragon Bridge (Cau Rong) Tours and Activities
One of Da Nang’s more unusual and unexpected attractions is a bridge in the likeness of a dragon spanning the River Han. If the golden dragon slithering across the water isn’t impressive enough, on weekend evenings its body is illuminated by 2,500 LED lights and its head spouts fire and water over the river’s eastern bank.
Opened in 2013, the Dragon Bridge (Cầu Rồng) carries a six-lane roadway and two sidewalks over the river. The bridge measures 2,000 feet (610 meters) long and 123 feet (37.5 meters) wide. As the shortest road link between the Da Nang International Airport and the bulk of Da Nang city, visitors arriving or departing by air often pass over this bridge.
Tours and Activities to Experience Dragon Bridge (Cau Rong)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Open tour from Hoi An to Hue by Jeep - unique, fun & save!
- Da Nang and Hoi An city Private Tour ( 10 Hours)
- Golden Bridge-Dragon Bridge-Marble Moutain-Monkey Mountain fromHoi An or Da Nang
- Private Best of Da Nang City and UNESCO - Hoi An Ancient Town Shore Excursion
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Zhanjiang
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Zhuhai
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast