Top Dahab Camel Rides
35 results | All Dahab Tours
* A traveler said: "Ahmed was a true professional. There was an issue with some of the other tourists cancelling at the last minute, but Ahmed handled the situation perfectly, and managed to still give me the experience I had dreamed of. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We could not of asked for a better birthday treat for my girlfriend from beginning to end Ibrahim and Sayeed were brilliant such nice and friendly people the horses were well trained and made us both feel safe while riding through the mountains trails if your into horse riding I highly recommend booking the 2hr ride Thank you again guys"
* A traveler said: "The man that took us on the camel ride was awesome!! Even though he spoke very little English we were able to communicate and had a blast!! He was very friendly and very helpful."
* A traveler said: "AMAZING¡ 100% Recommend On time pick up. Marcos customer service all communication on their WhatsApp number was excellent. I can said at the place all guys there was so nice, helping me all time. Mahmoud at the place took amazing pictures and video...bring cash pictures are to pay in LE. Of course we buy it, the pictures, this was an amazing experience. Do it, life time experience. Fallow our YouTube channel Yadami-Everywhere to see the videos."
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much for this amazing experience! We highly recommend anyone to book this safari trip! We just had a wonderful time and we truly enjoyed every moment. The entire trip consisted of various activities that made it very exciting and interesting. Some of the highlights were the walks through the impressive White Canyon, the ancient sights of the Nawamis village, and a delicious lunch at the Ain Hudras Oasis with a local family. All of this gave us some insight into the Bedouin lifestyle. Our local guides treated us more like guests rather than tourists and we really appreciated the warm welcome and care we received. Apart from being concerned about our well-being, we were impressed how well the camels were looked after. That made it especially joyful to learn more about these incredible animals. It is also worth mentioning that our guides were flexible and respectful of our plans and needs, such as preparing the dinner also suitable for vegetarians. And it was the best food we had in Egypt! We could taste the love they put into preparing the food. To sum up, the entire trip was super relaxing and the icing on the cake was the night under a blanket of overwhelming stars (tents were available too!). This magical and mind-blowing experience made this trip unforgettable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Giza
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera