Billy Bob's Texas
Billy Bob’s offers several experiences and ticket options. General admission to the dance club also includes standing room in the showroom during concerts. Reserved seating during concerts includes club entrance. A bull riding show may be included with your advanced ticket, or you may purchase it separately. Book your entrance ahead of time to avoid the hassle of waiting in line at the ticket office.
Recent reviews from experiences in Dallas
Things to Know Before You Go
Billy Bob’s Texas is a must-visit for families and first-time Texas visitors.
Guests over 18 might be asked to present a valid government issued ID to enter.
Billy Bob’s is wheelchair accessible, and handicapped parking is available.
How to Get There
Billy Bob’s sits in the northwest corner of the Fort Worth Stockyards Historic District, just north of downtown Fort Worth. The easiest way to get there is to drive; there’s plenty of on-site parking.
When to Get There
Billy Bob’s is open daily throughout the year. The best time to visit depends largely on what experience you want to have and what the performance calendar looks like. It’s a good idea to check the calendar in advance of your trip. Bull riding performances take place on Friday and Saturday nights.
Dance Lessons at Billy Bob’s
Texas two-stepping and line dancing are a big part of the experience at Billy Bob’s. Luckily, you don’t have to be a pro to put on those dancing shoes and get in on the fun. Couples can show up on Sunday and Monday nights for couples dance lessons, while line dancing lessons take place each Thursday night.
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Sapa
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District
- AT&T Stadium (Cowboys Stadium)
- Six Flags Over Texas
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Dallas
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Dallas Fort Worth
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
- Medieval Times Dallas
- Dallas Zoo
- Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
- Reunion Tower
- Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- Dealey Plaza
- Dallas World Aquarium
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Plaza