Top Dallas Art & Culture
51 results | All Dallas Tours
* A traveler said: "Appreciated Orlando’s knowledge of Dallas and made it an interesting tour with added music that went with the info."
* A traveler said: "Best tour ever!! Preston was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic!! I learned so much about that Tragic day! I highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing!! We took this tour on Aug 13th with our tour guide Orlando . He was prompt , courteous and very knowledgeable. He offered to take photos for us and took us to the best spots in town . The van was cool and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Good speaker and quick enough tour to learn everything. Would recommend tour to anyone visiting for a good tour"
* A traveler said: "Dan The Man has a plan from the van and was a great tour guide. Saw all of the pertinent sights and gave plenty of perspective throughout the tour and allowed for plenty of questions as well."
* A traveler said: "The guide kevin was great. It was very interesting and informative. We learned alot. Only thing was we didnt get into Oswald rooming house because someone had covid in there, but not the fault of the guide. Everything else was great."
* A traveler said: "Learning more about jfk, Bonnie and Clyde, the airy fo Dallas, and 7/11and Norman Marcus. First time in the city and enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Fort Worth Stockyard was awesome,reincarnation of the real West and cowboys with a cattle drive.Plenty to see and do with good food and shopping available.Dallas was historical."
* A traveler said: "Kevin did an amazing job on this tour. He created a compelling narrative using facts, not fiction. He allowed me to form my own opinion on this tragic part of American history. He was friendly, professional and answered my questions with knowledge. I highly recommend this tour and Kevin as your tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "I wish I had one more day to be able to go one more place on my Dallas CityPASS! I loved the 6th Story Museum the best, but the Perot Museum of Nature and Science and Reunion Tower were awesome, as well."
* A traveler said: "Todd was a wonderful tour guide! The fun facts that he shared with us were very memorable and we learned a lot!"
* A traveler said: "It was awesome. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and patient. I was surprised with how easy and intuitive the Segway was. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour! It provided a great overview of the beautiful sites and history of downtown Dallas. Ms. Rachel was so friendly and very knowledgeable!!"
* A traveler said: "My sister and I chose this tour pretty last minute, the night before. We wanted to get out and see some places and hear some history and maybe a little of the darker side of town. Jordan delivered!"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour and Jim was an outstanding tour guide. You get a real sense of the city and culture on this tour, as well as some great food."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it my mom and I had a great time it was the highlight of our Dallas trip it brought back so many great Memories of Dallas and also the reboot the tour is so informative worth every Single penny"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the tour. It began promptly, the host, Dalton, was informative and very entertaining. Definitely recommend for Dallas tourists."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely LOVE Fort Worth!! Our guide William was great!! My only recommendation is to give us more time!! So much to see and do!!"
* A traveler said: "Rachel was great! Really enjoyed the tour. I thought Rachel really covered so much and asked if we had any questions."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was awesome I believe his name was Antonio. He arrive on time, was very helpful and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was very interesting. Mr. William, our guide, was very knowledgeable and nice. Thank you Mr. William."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Colorado Springs
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in New Mexico