Top Dodecanese Cruises & Sailing
153 results | All Dodecanese Tours
* A traveler said: "Swimming in St George Bay was great and color of water is wonderful - the Island of Symi is colorfull"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day, great boat, great staff, amazing snorkelling, amazing staff on board really could not fault the whole experience"
* A traveler said: "Loved this!! Great option to be picked up at our airport, team were super friendly. Boat was super fast and a great way to see Lindos! Glad we choose this company, we had so much more time on the island!"
* A traveler said: "I bought this for my husbands birthday present while we were on holiday, he absolutely loved it, said the guide was great, the scenery fantastic and it was the best experience."
* A traveler said: "Symi is a beautiful island to visit, amazing scenery, great food including the local Shrimp. Trip is really easy and relaxing, George from Half Price Tours contacted us to explain where we collect our tickets and provided us with lots of details in advance which was great help. Boat trip is about 1.15 hours and well worth it, recommend getting a boat taxi to Pedi and St Nicolas too."
* A traveler said: "The Kayaking tour was so nice! It was organized really well. They thought about everything: water, hats and a nice lunch. The instructors were very kind and interested. They also made a lot of pictures, also from snorkling under water. I really recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great day out in Lindos. The coach picked us up at the hotel and was very clean and air conditioned. The driver was very polite. Would recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "Very nice day. Crossing was a bit rough but we’ll worth a short ride to Symi. Stop for swimming was the best after a very hot day. Water is the nicest I have experienced."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day! You get to see the beautiful scenes reachable by water on Rhodes. Plenty of time to snorkel and some background/insights on the sights are told by the guides. The boat was super comfortable and the food and drinks were great too."
* A traveler said: "The trip was a great day out,you stop at 3 locations,the first for lunch,the second to swim,which was so relaxing,and the last one at a little town with a beach,friendly crew,who make an effort to make sure everyone enjoys their day x"
* A traveler said: "The transfer worked wonderfully. We were picked up from the bus stop and let out again. The boat (Discovery) was nice, you could lie down at the front and had a nice view. It was great to be in Lindos first to eat and then later for the swim stops. We liked Lindos very much. We would definitely go there again."
* A traveler said: "Well organised, very enjoyable day trip from Rhodes to 2 points on the stunning island of Symi with enough time for lunch and a dip onto the stunning blue water after a whistle-stop history of the island! Although it wasn't clear where we should meet the guide, she was easy to spot on disembarking at Symi and very helpful all throughout the day, even assisting with transfers back to the various hotels. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was a peaceful relaxing experience. Transfer, boat trip and island all excellent. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The energy and vibe of the boat was amazing. The staff was wonderful. Would definitely recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the highlights of our vacation. We recommend you do this at the end of your stay as it very relaxing. The service on board was amazing and an overall great experience."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very friendly and gave a history of the sights and island. Picked up on time. It waslots of fun and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great company to book with, great cars to drive, great time off road driving with my family . Rhodes Adventure thank you for a brilliant day and thanks to happy Rafael the front driver."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out. Thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing day. Thank you to the beautiful couple for the great good and experience. A must fo trip while in Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "It was a perfect day with two Greek guys the look for a great day for us in a small group of 8 people. They cook for us and lok all time that all is fine for us."
* A traveler said: "She was engaging, funny and gave us a very in depth knowledge of the history of Rhodes. She was excellent in every way"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience for us. We had a lot of swimming, snorkeling, interesting conversations and a great laugh. Our skippers, Adonis and Dina, were great. They answered every question we had and engaged in conversations regarding different topics. We definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Lots of fun with a great and accommodating crew. We didn’t catch any edible fish but it was still a great experience. The food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Nice and chill afternoon boat tour. Great swimming spots. Just don’t expect that you will go very far with the boat. All the spots are close to the departure point. The boat has a shower, toilet and bar."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Profitis Ilias
- Throne of Helios
- Limnionas Beach
- Lido Waterpark
- Mandraki Harbour
- Tsambika Beach
- Kritinia Castle
- Waterpark Rhodes
- Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros)
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes
- Lambi Beach
- Rhodes Wine Country
- Filerimos Hill
- Monolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)
- Bee Museum
- Ancient Kamiros
- Seven Springs (Epta Piges)
- Anthony Quinn Bay
- Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast