Top Dodecanese How to Get Around
197 results | All Dodecanese Tours
* A traveler said: "Swimming in St George Bay was great and color of water is wonderful - the Island of Symi is colorfull"
* A traveler said: "The crew was super nice, the food really fit the scene and tasted great, there was plenty of nice places to sit on the boat, the stops were beautiful and very fun with many private beaches to swim to. You feel like a king. Very highly recommended, especially for couples!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this!! Great option to be picked up at our airport, team were super friendly. Boat was super fast and a great way to see Lindos! Glad we choose this company, we had so much more time on the island!"
* A traveler said: "Symi is a beautiful island to visit, amazing scenery, great food including the local Shrimp. Trip is really easy and relaxing, George from Half Price Tours contacted us to explain where we collect our tickets and provided us with lots of details in advance which was great help. Boat trip is about 1.15 hours and well worth it, recommend getting a boat taxi to Pedi and St Nicolas too."
* A traveler said: "Great day out in Lindos. The coach picked us up at the hotel and was very clean and air conditioned. The driver was very polite. Would recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "Very nice day. Crossing was a bit rough but we’ll worth a short ride to Symi. Stop for swimming was the best after a very hot day. Water is the nicest I have experienced."
* A traveler said: "The trip was a great day out,you stop at 3 locations,the first for lunch,the second to swim,which was so relaxing,and the last one at a little town with a beach,friendly crew,who make an effort to make sure everyone enjoys their day x"
* A traveler said: "The transfer worked wonderfully. We were picked up from the bus stop and let out again. The boat (Discovery) was nice, you could lie down at the front and had a nice view. It was great to be in Lindos first to eat and then later for the swim stops. We liked Lindos very much. We would definitely go there again."
* A traveler said: "Well organised, very enjoyable day trip from Rhodes to 2 points on the stunning island of Symi with enough time for lunch and a dip onto the stunning blue water after a whistle-stop history of the island! Although it wasn't clear where we should meet the guide, she was easy to spot on disembarking at Symi and very helpful all throughout the day, even assisting with transfers back to the various hotels. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was a peaceful relaxing experience. Transfer, boat trip and island all excellent. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The energy and vibe of the boat was amazing. The staff was wonderful. Would definitely recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was fabulous! We had a great time and also enjoyed the history lessons. It was only given as much as we wanted to hear."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this trip. It was one of our best experiences on holidays. The staff were so lovely and friendly and the food was spectacular. The live music was a cellist which really did too off this experience as he was amazing and it really set for a relaxing and lovely evening. Highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very friendly and gave a history of the sights and island. Picked up on time. It waslots of fun and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out. Thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing day. Thank you to the beautiful couple for the great good and experience. A must fo trip while in Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of 3 famous spots. Bus came on time. Katerina, the experienced tour guide was very good and provided useful and clear information. Vaggelis, the driver drove prudently. Had the opportunity to meet Manos, the tour owner who was pleasant, attentive and went out of his way to assist guests."
* A traveler said: "She was engaging, funny and gave us a very in depth knowledge of the history of Rhodes. She was excellent in every way"
* A traveler said: "Sam was an amazing guide! He took us to places with amazing views and no crowds. We saw more beautiful sunsets on this tour than we did in Santorini. The photos are also incredible. My husband and I booked this tour last minute and are SO HAPPY we did!!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip really worth every euro. The tour girls Martha and Katherina where great. The time at the volcano, 40 minutes was more than sufficient as it is very hot. Love every minute of it. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Nice and chill afternoon boat tour. Great swimming spots. Just don’t expect that you will go very far with the boat. All the spots are close to the departure point. The boat has a shower, toilet and bar."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great! Loved it very much! Also the guide ist awesome! Driving the trikes ist much fun! Can only recommend it if you want to see Rhodes in special way"
* A traveler said: "We spent 3 1/2 hours walking through Rhodes' Old Town with our guide, Sambeka. She was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide. We learned a great deal from her about Rhodes' history, which is fascinating and learned about most of the important sites in the city.. We did this tour on our first full day in Rhodes, which I definitely would recommend because we could better appreciate everything else we did during our stay after learning so much about the city on our tour. I would highly recommend it to others visiting Rhodes for the first time. We thought it was well worth the price we paid for it and a much better value than the tour we had in Athens before coming to Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day and it was way better then one of the bus excursions from the ship. More personal and our driver could go where the buses couldn’t!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Trikke Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast