Top Dodecanese Water Tours
65 results | All Dodecanese Tours
* A traveler said: "Swimming in St George Bay was great and color of water is wonderful - the Island of Symi is colorfull"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing day, great boat, great staff, amazing snorkelling, amazing staff on board really could not fault the whole experience"
* A traveler said: "Loved this!! Great option to be picked up at our airport, team were super friendly. Boat was super fast and a great way to see Lindos! Glad we choose this company, we had so much more time on the island!"
* A traveler said: "Symi is a beautiful island to visit, amazing scenery, great food including the local Shrimp. Trip is really easy and relaxing, George from Half Price Tours contacted us to explain where we collect our tickets and provided us with lots of details in advance which was great help. Boat trip is about 1.15 hours and well worth it, recommend getting a boat taxi to Pedi and St Nicolas too."
* A traveler said: "Very nice day. Crossing was a bit rough but we’ll worth a short ride to Symi. Stop for swimming was the best after a very hot day. Water is the nicest I have experienced."
* A traveler said: "The trip was a great day out,you stop at 3 locations,the first for lunch,the second to swim,which was so relaxing,and the last one at a little town with a beach,friendly crew,who make an effort to make sure everyone enjoys their day x"
* A traveler said: "The transfer worked wonderfully. We were picked up from the bus stop and let out again. The boat (Discovery) was nice, you could lie down at the front and had a nice view. It was great to be in Lindos first to eat and then later for the swim stops. We liked Lindos very much. We would definitely go there again."
* A traveler said: "Well organised, very enjoyable day trip from Rhodes to 2 points on the stunning island of Symi with enough time for lunch and a dip onto the stunning blue water after a whistle-stop history of the island! Although it wasn't clear where we should meet the guide, she was easy to spot on disembarking at Symi and very helpful all throughout the day, even assisting with transfers back to the various hotels. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was a peaceful relaxing experience. Transfer, boat trip and island all excellent. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The energy and vibe of the boat was amazing. The staff was wonderful. Would definitely recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the highlights of our vacation. We recommend you do this at the end of your stay as it very relaxing. The service on board was amazing and an overall great experience."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very friendly and gave a history of the sights and island. Picked up on time. It waslots of fun and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out. Thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing day. Thank you to the beautiful couple for the great good and experience. A must fo trip while in Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "Great day trip really worth every euro. The tour girls Martha and Katherina where great. The time at the volcano, 40 minutes was more than sufficient as it is very hot. Love every minute of it. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Nice and chill afternoon boat tour. Great swimming spots. Just don’t expect that you will go very far with the boat. All the spots are close to the departure point. The boat has a shower, toilet and bar."
* A traveler said: "A must do! A trip to Chalki is the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of Rhodes town(s) for idyllic Mediterranean scenes and relaxation. I wish there was a way to have 2 more hours on the island as I'd like to have visited a 2nd beach, but I guess it's an excuse to go back!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing crew and a very nice boat! We just wanted to escape to the ocean for a while and where not disappointed. Would recomend this trip for everyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Monolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes
- Rhodes Wine Country
- Kritinia Castle
- Seven Springs (Epta Piges)
- Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros)
- Lambi Beach
- Bee Museum
- Throne of Helios
- Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum
- Tsambika Beach
- Profitis Ilias
- Anthony Quinn Bay
- Symi Island
- Filerimos Hill
- Ancient Kamiros
- Waterpark Rhodes
- Mandraki Harbour
- Lido Waterpark
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast