Top Dominican Republic Food & Drink
67 results | All Dominican Republic Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour!! Tour guides were very knowledgeable and experience great overall!! Would highly recommended this to any cigar connoisseur!!"
* A traveler said: "Team was pro and nice. Everything was exactly as described, no forced sale. Is there worth my 5 & 8 year old, I Would definitely recommand."
* A traveler said: "Pablo.....we love learning about the culture of the community we visit. Pablo gaves us not only a sense of the DR, but tried to ensure we understood the essence of the country and its people. HE WAS AMAZING!"
* A traveler said: "Our party of 4 had an awesome time. The crew is attentive and alot of fun. Always made sure our drinks were full. Honestly I wouldn't settle with another tour company!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Raul was an awesome guide; very friendly & helpful and even held my glasses during the jumps. The water was low and we only got to do 8 falls, but it was still absolutely worth it! I would definitely choose this over your ship's version of it--we met some friends on our cruise who did Carnival's version of it, and they said Carnival's policy didn't allow them to jump at all (only slide)."
* A traveler said: "Great time Great staff Will for sure come back We wasn’t expecting to do so much but it was perfect. A lot of mud but it was fun."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and our guide Charli was awesome! Would definitely recommend, we had a four person family buggy but other options available. All around fun excursion!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip and a must if you visit Dominican Republic. The tour guide was amazing! He kept everyone active and was well knowledgeable. Everyone was awesome. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast! They picked us up and took us back from our stay and zipped us to catch out boat. The kids (teens 15-19) we able to swim safely and see colorful fish."
* A traveler said: "Great time! My 9 year old had a blast! The zipline was amazing and the monkeys were awesome! My hubby got peed on and it was certainly a highlight for my son!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent, we had one scheduling glitch but they rescheduled our time, the communication was great the food was magnificent the staffing was above average they also have a nice sound track. FYI: to the fellow tequila drinkers….. there is none. That was literally the only downside."
* A traveler said: "We highly recommend we enjoyed the cigar making , the horseback riding , and definitely the 5 zip lines we felt very safe , Cathy & her staff were amazing and our safety was there major concerns, the lunch was delicious home made cooking ; will definitely be back ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🐎🐎"
* A traveler said: "The experience was great. Family was really happy. We'll definitely come back. Saona Island is really a nice place"
* A traveler said: "Great boat, great crew, great party! Fun day on the ocean!! PS my wife insisted I say “the cleanest boat head ever!!!”"
* A traveler said: "Pick up and drop off included, can be a little of a hassle but not bad at all. You know you are getting to your destination safe. Francisco was a great guide providing information in 4 languages! Lunch was provided and had an enjoyable time! Worth it for the price!"
* A traveler said: "Really glad that this tour was still going on during Covid. We were staying at the Bahia Principe, and they picked us up right in front at 7:15am. After transferring to a bigger bus at a local gas station, we were joined by another group, and on our way. The ride was 1.5 hours long to Bayahibe. Due to Covid, there weren’t enough people signed up to be able to use the catamaran, so we took a speed boat instead. I actually preferred it because we got to Saona much faster. We enjoyed 3 solid hours on the beautiful island. We took tons of photos on our own camera, a professional photographer came to take our photos as couples as well, they served us free drinks (best rum and coke I’ve ever had), and cooked and our lunch fresh as well - chicken, rice, salad, and fruit. We were back by 3:45pm, so we had plenty of the day left. Our tour guide was so knowledgeable and fun, I absolutely recommend this tour - especially since they had the best price."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best excursions I have ever taken! The crew was fantastic, the food was delicious and plentiful. Both snorkeling sites were superb, we saw colorful fish, sea turtles, held a white sea urchin and the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. Transportation to boat and back was punctual and friendly. The energy on the boat was fun and contagious, all age groups and nationalities just having a wonderful time together!"
* A traveler said: "Pablo was an excellent host and the trip may be the best excursion we have taken in the Caribbean. Expect it to last all day and plan accordingly."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour. Our guide Joyce was really amazing, and we had fun making chocolate with her. Lunch was very good and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The only problem we had was on our return trip to the hotel the driver made an unscheduled stop to visit with folks."
* A traveler said: "It was a nice ride out to the plantation. Our pickup at the hotel was right on time and very professional. The tour was interesting to see the growing and processing of cacao. A must see"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Taino Park
- Monument of Santiago (Monumento a los Héroes de la Restauración)
- Columbus Lighthouse (Faro a Colón)
- Fort San Felipe (Fortaleza San Felipe)
- Cayo Arena
- Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Key Paradise
- La Aurora Cigar Factory
- Juanillo Beach (Playa Juanillo)
- Los Haitises National Park
- Mt. Isabel de Torres
- Tabacalera de Garcia Cigar Factory
- National Palace
- Ozama Fort (Fortaleza Ozama)
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (Parque Ojos Indigenas)
- Calle Las Damas
- Scape Park at Cap Cana
- Whale Museum and Nature Center (Museo de la Ballena)
- Damajagua Falls (27 Charcos)
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Las Terrenas
- Things to do in Cabarete
- Things to do in Barahona
- Things to do in Puerto Rico
- Things to do in Aruba
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island