Top Dominican Republic Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
492 results | All Dominican Republic Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip and a must if you visit Dominican Republic. The tour guide was amazing! He kept everyone active and was well knowledgeable. Everyone was awesome. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Team was pro and nice. Everything was exactly as described, no forced sale. Is there worth my 5 & 8 year old, I Would definitely recommand."
* A traveler said: "Extremely fun excursion. We were completely muddy. I suggest bringing a bandana, safety glasses and a change of clothes. Only complaint is we moved a little to fast through the Flintstone exhibits in the cave."
* A traveler said: "Pablo.....we love learning about the culture of the community we visit. Pablo gaves us not only a sense of the DR, but tried to ensure we understood the essence of the country and its people. HE WAS AMAZING!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Raul was an awesome guide; very friendly & helpful and even held my glasses during the jumps. The water was low and we only got to do 8 falls, but it was still absolutely worth it! I would definitely choose this over your ship's version of it--we met some friends on our cruise who did Carnival's version of it, and they said Carnival's policy didn't allow them to jump at all (only slide)."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time and our guide Charli was awesome! Would definitely recommend, we had a four person family buggy but other options available. All around fun excursion!"
* A traveler said: "My girlfriend and I booked an AMAZING excursion, filled with adventure, beautiful sights, and an awesome tour guide- Carlos! We had the most fun and captured some wonderful pictures. I highly recommend booking your next excursion with Carlos! You won’t regret it:) thank you for taking such good care of us."
* A traveler said: "Best excursion. Charlie our tour guide was awesome next time I come I'll request him again. I will say you will get really muddy make sure you bring some goggles and maybe a towel."
* A traveler said: "Horseback riding & zip lining were my favorite parts!! We stopped at so many places through the city including the church!"
* A traveler said: "This was a FANTASTIC excursion! The tour group gave you advanced notice of when/where they're going to pick you up. They didn't crowd the catamaran so there was room to hang out and have fun! Plenty of drink and snacks. The service was phenomenal! I highly recommend Happy Fish tours!"
* A traveler said: "I really had a great time Charlie our tour guide was great and provided a lot of information. The atv’s were fun and exciting the party boat was really fun. Our driver left us and another group behind instead of making us wait for him to return Charlie made sure everyone got back to their resort in one peace!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was our tour guide and a local Santo Domingo resident. He was very knowledgeable and enjoyed sharing the history of his beloved city. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing !!! The water is a paradise ! The people are the sweetest and fun so much FUN’! The catamaran snd then the fast boat was incredible !!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Dario was by far one of the best guides I have had. He was so passionate and knowledgeable of the city and country. He was friendly and took care of everyone. Our bus driver Rene was also great!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip!! We had a wonderful time. Our tour guide Rico and the driver Felis did their best to make everyone have fun. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, we were granted entry to places that you couldn’t just walk into. Tour guides were exceptional!! Multi-lingual and very knowledgeable! Highly recommend this company and tour."
* A traveler said: "Hoyo Azul is pretty cool. Advise: go there in there in the morning as long sun shines into water. Loved also the zip line."
* A traveler said: "It showed us the beautiful countryside and showed us all aspects of the Dominican. Take lots of $1 bills with you to give the little children you see. I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Omg omg omg omg..... One of the best experiences I ever had in my life. Please click buy right now! You will not regret the decision!"
* A traveler said: "Best punta cana experience. Like they were friendly, inviting accommodating, fun and hard workers. Would recommend 10/10"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience. You get to see a bit of everything which is great! It takes a bit to get going because of picking up groups from different locations but that didn’t bother me. I was a bit nervous since I was traveling alone and don’t speak Spanish but the driver was great and Leo the tour guide was AMAZING at explaining in English and Spanish! Leo certainly made this trip amazing. We got to see Los 3 Ojos, the Columbus Lighthouse and House, a cathedral, the president’s house, walk the streets in Santo Domingo, souvenir shop, a few others I’m sure I’m forgetting and have lunch (included). We did have to move a bit quickly so that we could see everything but it wasn’t rushed. It’s a very long day because of the ride to and from Santo Domingo so I would suggest packing snacks/drinks (or grab some at the gas station main meeting point) and dressing comfortably. I was picked up at 7:20 and returned to my hotel around 6:20. Awesome awesome experience!!"
* A traveler said: "The pickup was there on time everything ran smoothly to get to the boa and after that it was the best day the music was good food was good and the staff was great... would recommend this to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Great time! My 9 year old had a blast! The zipline was amazing and the monkeys were awesome! My hubby got peed on and it was certainly a highlight for my son!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cueva de las Maravillas
- Whale Museum and Nature Center (Museo de la Ballena)
- Cathedral of Santa Maria la Menor (Catedral Primada de América)
- Dorada Beach (Playa Dorada)
- Tabacalera de Garcia Cigar Factory
- Boca de Yuma
- Plaza de España (Plaza de Armas)
- Indigenous Eyes Ecological Park and Reserve (Parque Ojos Indigenas)
- Ozama Fort (Fortaleza Ozama)
- Museum of the Royal Houses (Museo de las Casas Reales)
- Minitas Beach (Playa Minitas)
- Santiago de los Caballeros
- Corales Golf Course
- Altos de Chavón
- Ocean World Adventure Park
- Hoyo Azul Lagoon
- Las Galeras
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Samaná
- Things to do in Las Terrenas
- Things to do in Cabarete
- Things to do in Barahona
- Things to do in Puerto Rico
- Things to do in Aruba
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island