Things to Do in Dubai This Summer
With temperatures regularly hitting 100°F (38°C), Dubai’s summer heat makes many daytime tours and activities uncomfortable. Yet, with clever timing and the bonus of ever-present air-conditioning, it’s still easy to enjoy the city. From dawn desert trips to indoor theme parks, here’s how to enjoy the best of Dubai from June to September.
- Admire the sights on apanoramic city touraboard an air-conditionedhop-on hop-off bus, minivan, or coach.
- Pretend it’s winter with a day of skiing, tobogganing, and penguin-watching in the frozen indoor wonderland ofSki Dubai.
- Absorb the sea breezes and wide-screen views of Dubai’s futuristic skyline and Burj Al-Arab on ahigh-speed RIB boat cruise.
- Beat the day’s heat on anearly morning desert experiencethat lets you sand board, ride a camel, and drive an ATV across the dunes before the sands start to sizzle.
- Stay cool and enjoy Dubai’s best views on a combo tour that includes theBurj Khalifa observatory, Dubai Aquarium, and dinner by the Dubai Fountain.
- Splash and swim the day away at the slides and pools of theAtlantis Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Hit the rides and coasters of Dubai’sIMG Worlds of Adventure, the world’s biggest indoor theme park.
- Savor the views and a gourmet dinner on the air-conditioned, glass-enclosed deck when you take aBateaux dinner cruise on Dubai Creek.
- Experience the thrill of a skydive minus the fierce summer heat during anindoor skydiving session.
- Take advantage of cool evening temperatures on asunset camel trek and Bedouin-style dinner experiencein the desert.