Top Dubai Aquariums
37 results | All Dubai Tours
* A traveler said: "The lazy river and tallest water slide was fun . Couldn’t find the Shark Safari where you wore the helmet under water"
* A traveler said: "This was a terrific experience and although expensive I told my kids to think of it like a Broadway ticket. You create memories you will never get any other way. The facility was well organized for handling the people and keeping social distancing"
* A traveler said: "Such an easy experience. Got there at 430 and went right up. We were the only ones on the elevator. Amazing views and we got some great pictures."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful , the aquarium was superb ! And the crocodiles fantastic attraction . Although the pictures taken inside was very expensive, didn’t bought them."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, good prices. For children and adulte is a very good activities. I will go Again next times. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Was an amazing adventure, everything was flawless and the views were so worth it... The lounge was not very crowded and service staff was impeccable. The only complaint is after going back down to 124, there was quite a wait to get back down"
* A traveler said: "Was very foggy on the day we went up so visibility was limited to surrounding area. Could not see past that but nothing anybody has any control over."
* A traveler said: "Very nice the driver helps us lot even we were so early then store hours he direct us very well and picked up us on time thank you"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with our two little ones. The driver was very friendly and explained everything to us. Would highly recommend this for families traveling with small children."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic aquarium in a beautiful setting. Well worth a visit and I would definitely return. Skip the line a must."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day the whole family, 5 Of us loved the rides, As their were rides for all groups a d thrilling rides for the daring"
* A traveler said: "Worked great! |I would recommend printing several vouchers, I had trouble with my phone refusing to open the barcode. Unfortunately for me, several of the sites insisted on keeping the voucher and they gave me back a photocopy that would not scan at the next location."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Never attended an underwater zoo. Saw a Polkadot stingray. Workers were nice. Purchased a cool Souvenir"
* A traveler said: "The tour began with Mr. Anwar picking us up at our hotel and driving us to the Dubai Mall for our visit to the Aquarium, Burj Khalifa and Zoo. Mr. Anwar was very patient while took pictures outside prior to going up to the observation deck. The amount of information on the architecture of the building was helpful. The elevator ride to the 124th floor was fun but quick. It was a hazy day but we were able to capture beautiful pictures of the Dubai skyline. We also visited the gift shop to pick up souvenirs for family and friends. When we left the Burj Khalifa, Mr. Anwar directed us to the Aquarium entrance where we took more pictures. He even held our bags while we walked through the Aquarium and Zoo. We had a great experience seeing all of the fish, sharks and stingrays swimming overhead. It was also nice to visit the Zoo and see the exotic animals which was fun for any age. We also went to see the skeleton of the dinosaur afterwards in another part of the Mall, where we were able to take more pictures. (Security was pretty strict about us keeping our masks on during our pictures) Overall, the tour was wonderful and we enjoyed our tour guide, Mr. Anwar. He was fun and engaging and played some good music for us on the ride back to our hotel. I would recommend this tour to anyone who is looking to visit the Aquarium, Burj Khalifa and Zoo in one day."
* A traveler said: "The dive team is very professional in handling customers. Very good training and hands on was given before actual diving. Very safe even if you don't know swimming or any prior diving experience. One instructor was assigned individually while diving, very good cooperation was extended. Lifetime experience, worth trying once."
* A traveler said: "Amazing views from both the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Aquarium. Amazing time view the city of Dubai from the Burj Khalifa and also viewing all the different types of species within the aquarium and underwater zoo."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience...Enjoyed creating memories...First time at the under water aquarium on my first visit to Dubai."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Monuments and Memorials
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Zoo Tickets & Passes
- Packages & Special Events
- Sporting Events
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea