Malahide Castle and Gardens
Malahide Castle and Gardens is one of Ireland’s most easily accessible, important, and oldest castles. The crenelated site was in the hands of the Talbot family for almost 800 years before being sold to the state in 1975. Behind its sturdy stone exterior, the oldest parts of which date as far back as the 12th century, is an antique-rich interior, while the 260-acre (105-hectare) estate features walled gardens and glasshouses.
Tours and tickets to Experience Malahide Castle and Gardens
What are Malahide Castle and Gardens hours of operation?
Should I book Malahide Castle and Gardens tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Malahide Castle and Gardens 2021?
What's the best way to experience Malahide Castle and Gardens?
- Malahide Castle, Dublin Bay and Howth Village Half-Day Tour from Dublin
- Dublin Pass with Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Entry to Over 30 Attractions
- Malahide Castle and Gardens Admission Ticket
- Full-day Private Dublin City Highlights Tour
Things to do near Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Londonderry
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Westport
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West Ireland