Top Dublin Movie Tours
12 results | All Dublin Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Both the guide and driver were amazing. Definitely a company to check out if you're in the area. The sights are beautiful."
* A traveler said: "my friends and I had a fantastic day, with the liveliest guide, I thought I was a fan of GOT but Lar… Thank you so much for all."
* A traveler said: "The sites were amazing and the information was great, maybe what made this trip even better was the tour guides, Anthony and Danny were the best! Very professional, great stories and information, they made an otherwise long travel day seem not so long, loved it. Thanks guys!"
* A traveler said: "I loved Kell’s and Trinity library. John was very knowledgeable and accommodating. They go out of their way to make you happy. Great experience"
* A traveler said: "Eamon was an amazing tour guide! He tailored the walking tour to our interests and was sure to check in with us throughout the tour. He was very knowledgeable and funny and we had a great time! I would love to book another tour with him!"
* A traveler said: "I was lucky with such beautiful weather. The whole trip was pleasant and comfortable. Our driver was very friendly and genuine. For sure ,we will return..."
* A traveler said: "Very good, nice and comfortable bus. Friendly driver. Great day. Plenty of stops, Tasty foods. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide. Great way to see the city. Everything was really good. Sometimes hearing was a problem but couldn’t ask for better and friendly people."
* A traveler said: "Lorcan is a very nice guy who is an expert in revolutionary history. I enjoyed the tour. And I learned more about this great nation."
* A traveler said: "Our driver and guide Barry was very good, very informative about the history and geography, maybe too much time in the Burren?"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful 6 day tour! I would do it again if I can, with the same itinerary, guide/driver and group of people. Very nicely organized, some days were busy visiting sights, hikes or a walking tours, but other days were less busy and we had time to explore the towns alone, get some souvenir, have some quiet time at the beach or have a meditation at a cathedral. It's the best way to get a taste of the whole country in 6 days. Our guide/driver, Alex, is simply an excellent one! An eloquent story/history teller. He knows how to capture our attention. He tells stories in ways that was easy to understand. I chose Hostel accommodation. The hostels were quite OK, except the Sleepzone hostel in Galway. A 9 m2 room for 5 mix-gender people is a bit crowded. Killarney hostel was nice/clean except no breakfast. The best was the stay in Annascaul. We had the whole house to ourselves! Highlights: Cliffs of Moher, Giant's Causeway, Wild Atlantic Way, Dingle Peninsula, Slea Head Drive and sheep encounter. In terms of towns, I liked Killarney the best. I highly recommend this tour to anybody: young and old, couples or solo travelers."
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour. Loved the tour guide. The Giant's Causeway is one of the greatest natural places to see in the world."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Trim Castle
- Irish Family History Centre
- Dublin City Hall
- Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- SEA LIFE® Bray
- National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology
- Monasterboice (Mainistir Bhuithe)
- Dublin Phoenix Park
- Skerries Mills
- St. Stephen's Green
- O’Connell Bridge
- Dublin Grafton Street
- Irish Rock 'n' Roll Museum Experience
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre
- Kilmainham Gaol
- Dublin Custom House
- James Joyce Tower & Museum
- Christ Church Cathedral
- Wicklow Mountains
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West Ireland