Top Dublin Sporting Events
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Dublin Tours
Sort by: Featured
Relax while you’re in Ireland with this private tour of Wicklow and Glendalough, including private, round-trip transport from Dublin. Take a scenic drive through Wicklow Mountains National Park, and make stops at Lough Tay, the Guinness estate, and the bridge used in the filming of “P.S. I Love You.” Plus, choose to visit the Powerscourt Gardens (own expense) or Avoca, and then end your day with time in Glendalough, where you can see St. Kevin’s monastery.
Spend a full day in an air-conditioned minibus exploring Ireland with a private guide and your group of up to seven people. You can work together with your guide to construct an itinerary that takes your preferences and interests into account; then set off from Dublin to see as much of Ireland as you can in a day.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Sporting Events in Dublin are taking additional safety precautions?
These Dublin experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sporting Events in Dublin are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Dublin may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Irish Family History Centre Tours & Tickets
- Dublin Grafton Street Tours & Tickets
- Chester Beatty Library Tours & Tickets
- Jeanie Johnston Tall Ship Tours & Tickets
- Kildare Village Tours & Tickets
- James Joyce Tower & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Avoca Tours & Tickets
- Famine Memorial Tours & Tickets
- Number Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum) Tours & Tickets
- The National Wax Museum Plus Tours & Tickets
- Giant's Causeway Tours & Tickets
- Tayto Park Tours & Tickets
- St. Audoen's Church Tours & Tickets
- Kilmainham Gaol Tours & Tickets
- James Joyce Centre Tours & Tickets
- Irish Rock 'n' Roll Museum Experience Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology Tours & Tickets
- Dublin Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Wicklow Gaol Tours & Tickets
- Epic the Irish Emigration Museum (EPIC) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in South West Ireland