Top Dubrovnik Cultural Tours
257 results | All Dubrovnik Tours
* A traveler said: "Branko was very knowledgeable about the country and city history. His English was perfect and he was easy to understand. His humor and enthusiasm made the tour not only instructive but enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Dubrovnik's city walls are not to be missed while in the city with the great views, and our friendly guide Jadranka helped elevate the experience by bringing us through the history of Dubrovnik, from the construction of Fort Lovrijenac, Dubrovnik's relationships with it's neighbours and also the more recent Homeland War in the 90s."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so nice and extremely knowledgeable. Any Game Of Thrones fan would love this . So much fun !!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was really nice and had very interesting insights on every place we stopped at! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good. The Cable Car Ride gives you an ample view of the city, ocean and islands close to Dubrovnik. Our tour guide, Elvis, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and experienced. This was a very nice tour to get to know Dubrovnik more intensively."
* A traveler said: "Kracic Falls and Mostar were beautiful and amazing. Old town Mostar had river stone walkways and the town was very different from other European sites. Well worth the visit!"
* A traveler said: "Interesting “behind the scene” tips and a very nice and energetic guide. Worth having the tour and rewatching the show"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour guide. His English was very fluent like an American & very knowledgeable. Both tours were worth it as we got to hear lot of history."
* A traveler said: "Very enthousiastic guide that talks about the show with passion. Allot of interesting facts and trivia about the show and the production. Recommended for everyone that has seen the show and that wants to see it (but watch out for spoilers 😉 )."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great; she had extensive knowledge of the show and the behind the scenes details. We went to great areas and were showed what these places looked like in the scenes of the show. Highly recommend if you’re a big GOT fan"
* A traveler said: "All was really good. I highly recommend this tour. Time was punctual, cabin was so clean and comfort, tour guides are really have good knowledge! Just love it!"
* A traveler said: "Fun boat ride along the beautiful coast, on an impressively gorgeous vessel. The guide was excellent, knew everything about everything. I love how they show images from the show at the location."
* A traveler said: "Very nice walking tour of the fortress and the Old Town within the City Walls. Our tour guide was very informative and showed us the photos corresponding with the films. I really enjoyed this tour. At the end, we got to play with made believe weapons used in the film, it was fun. I even walked down the "shame" stairs!"
* A traveler said: "Andrew the driver was professional, friendly and very caring. Just FYI, the trip doesn’t include Apparition Hill, but Andrew helped me arrange a cab there at my own expense. The tour of Mostar was really interesting to learn more about the war."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour - in my opinion - worth while the driving time from Dubrovnik. The beauty of Kravice Waterfalls is amazing, and you can get in the lake! Mostar is a picturesque small city, and I loved the bridge and its history. The fortress, Pocitelj was challenging to climb, but once there, the view is mesmerizing! Our driver, Julio, was very nice and helpful, which made the tour more pleasant. Our tour guide in Mostar was also very knowledgeable and nice."
* A traveler said: "My partner and I attended the Dark Tails of the Old Town. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and provided good insight to the mysteries and secrets of the Old Town."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful country, guide and driver were helpful, friendly, and accommodating. Cities were beautiful and well worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place. Our driver took us to see the American bridge. a lovely water plant from the past and drove us up above the city for a great view. The road was narrow and a bit frightening. We were dropped off by the old city and a new guide took over. Yet a third person drove us back to our ships."
* A traveler said: "Dubrovnik panoramic sightseeing tour was very nice trip !!! Not too long not to short .we see nice small waterfall its was not for tourist place nice to see from other side . Highly Recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "The visit to the captain's father home for lunch. Made very welcome and the food was delicious and the drink flowing"
* A traveler said: "Stunning, the tour was very informative- Tomislav was excellent The Waterfalls were beautiful Mostav was well worth a trip too"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience. A good guide with interesting facts and stories and beautiful views! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful trip and weather. Tour guides were friendly and informative. Excellent tour and I would recommend it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Elaphite Islands
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- Stradun (Placa)
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)
- Dubrovnik Cable Car
- Onofrio's Fountain
- Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)
- Dubrovnik Bell Tower
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Franciscan Church and Monastery
- Konavle Valley
- Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port
- Mljet Island
- Love Stories Museum
- Revelin Fortress
- Dubrovnik Cathedral Treasury
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
Day Trips from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik to Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik to Lokrum Island
- Dubrovnik to Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik to Krka National Park
- Dubrovnik to Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum
- Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Budva
- Dubrovnik to Korcula Island