Top Dubrovnik Food & Drink
109 results | All Dubrovnik Tours
* A traveler said: "Food, history and views. Well worth the money and a bargain if that! I would highly recommend this trip to anyone"
* A traveler said: "From start to finish we enjoyed the day, Tihan was excellent, the content of the day was engaging and diverse. The winerys are all different and the wines delicious. Very much justifies the cost overall, and we'd happily do one of these tours again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Highly recommended. The tour guide is down to earth and knows very well about history of Dubrovnik. Top class service indeed."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with excellent (historical) background information and really nice views. Beautiful sunset and perfect timing."
* A traveler said: "great time. good group of people on the tour. all the stops were fun and everything was on time and the wine good"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing. Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He chose wonderful wineries and an amazing place for lunch!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing tour, everyone was so friendly, the wine was amazing and we even got food along the way."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely incredible! The highlight of our trip. The hosts were impeccable and learning about farm to table in Croatia was amazing. Loved touring the farm, seeing the garden, and getting close to the animals. Wine was great, food was even better!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, I believe his name was Goran (I think) but very entertaining & hilarious. He is also very knowledgeable about the history of Old town not only Game of Thrones. Highly recommend this to any GOT fans"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day at the wineries experiencing small boutique wineries and bigger ones too. We enjoyed the smaller ones best but it was great to see the countryside and a lovely lunch over looking the water too. The salt mines and gr at wall of ..... was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Ivor was super knowledgeable and we felt safe and in good hands the whole time. Really great instructor and person made the experience so good it felt like we were hanging out with a local friend. 5 star!"
* A traveler said: "Guys doing a great job taking you to the cave, keeping you safe (especially when you have no previous exteriors), giving you short summary of history of Dubrovnik and answering your questions. Everything is great unless you get seasick :("
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had the pleasure of taking this and being the only ones. So we spent 5 + hours with our own personal driver. Private wine tour. Lunch at a great spot in Mali Ston. We hiked the walls at Ston. Great mix of food wine and local history and insight. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, the second winery had delicious wines which we purchased, would recommend, however would have been nice to be able to see the grape vines"
* A traveler said: "Great guide, great food and wine ! Dino was very knowledgeable on both current activities and history of the region. Car was very clean and comfortable and Dino took us through picturesque routes to and from Konavle. Our visit to winery with host Marianna was also exceptional. Would recommend !"
* A traveler said: "Really awesome experience. Our guide Mela was, friendly, professional and cute. We knew a lot of things about food (not only oysters), wine, croatian traditions and other. Wine tasting was also nice, well organized. If you love good food, wine, good company and beautiful nature - must go!"
* A traveler said: "The trip to the island was very good and we stopped at another town with walls (Ston) on the way to the island. The wine tasting was fine, but rather short and at the end of the trop."
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth going off the beaten path for this tour in Bosnia-Herzogovenia!! Fascinating visit to a honey producer, and a family-based winery. Very good food at the restaurant afterwards."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dominican Monastery
- Stradun (Placa)
- Franciscan Church and Monastery
- Onofrio's Fountain
- Dubrovnik Bell Tower
- Konavle Valley
- Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Fort Bokar
- Dubrovnik Cathedral Treasury
- House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port
- Love Stories Museum
- Revelin Fortress
- Dubrovnik Cable Car
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Mljet Island
- Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)
- St. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
Day Trips from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik to Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik to Lokrum Island
- Dubrovnik to Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik to Krka National Park
- Dubrovnik to Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum
- Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Budva
- Dubrovnik to Korcula Island