Top Dubrovnik Private and Luxury
190 results | All Dubrovnik Tours
* A traveler said: "Freddie was amazing! He knew all the great spots and we had such a fun day! Great beaches and wonderful restaurant recommendations!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day on Karaka and visiting the three Elafiti islands. There was plenty of time for a walk and swim at each stop. We bought some local wines and Rakija. Our teenage girls enjoyed the small villages and adventure Thanks Karaka team"
* A traveler said: "Very Nice tour With a fantastic landscape, framing a wonderfull sunset. Wouid surely go again. Truely romantic."
* A traveler said: "Branko was very knowledgeable about the country and city history. His English was perfect and he was easy to understand. His humor and enthusiasm made the tour not only instructive but enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "All was really good. I highly recommend this tour. Time was punctual, cabin was so clean and comfort, tour guides are really have good knowledge! Just love it!"
* A traveler said: "Andrew the driver was professional, friendly and very caring. Just FYI, the trip doesn’t include Apparition Hill, but Andrew helped me arrange a cab there at my own expense. The tour of Mostar was really interesting to learn more about the war."
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour. Our guide Davor was well prepared, shared a lot of history and provided some helpful tips . Did the morning tour; a lot of walking, but well worth the amazing views from the walls. Really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great; she had extensive knowledge of the show and the behind the scenes details. We went to great areas and were showed what these places looked like in the scenes of the show. Highly recommend if you’re a big GOT fan"
* A traveler said: "An amazing day. The best day of our holiday. So relaxing, everything was taken care of, our skipper was amazing and there was a lot of flexibility about how you spent your day. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic time on the sea kayaking tour, came with a free sandwich and glass of wine too. Special mention to Jakob and Timo who were brilliant and great instructors too :)"
* A traveler said: "Was a very enjoyable day. Our host Toni was funny and friendly, it is a small boat so felt fairly intimate, the lunch and wine were delicious, and of course the scenery and islands were beautiful. A great way to spend a day away from the crowds in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "The guide was really nice and had very interesting insights on every place we stopped at! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Really a highlight for us - great value by dubrovnik standards. Boris was lovely, both guys were very attentive and considerate. Islands were beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "The visit to the captain's father home for lunch. Made very welcome and the food was delicious and the drink flowing"
* A traveler said: "Tia was excellent guide, very informative, friendly and knowledgeable. Dubrovnik is an amazing city. The gondola ride was exciting"
* A traveler said: "Fun boat ride along the beautiful coast, on an impressively gorgeous vessel. The guide was excellent, knew everything about everything. I love how they show images from the show at the location."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! The moment you step in the boat you know your in fir a good time! Niko was amazing! He was everywhere all at the same time. He had good insight and information. I really had a great time. The water was even more beautiful then pictures. Trip was completely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "LOVED our adventure! Just wanted to say that you travel far so that is something to keep in mind. We kayaked out to sea, around an island and back. My arms were hurting by the end. It’s not like river kayaking. Glad we did it, though!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Josep (or Josip) was amazing. He is very knowledgeable of GoT and attentive to his customers. He told us so many behind the scenes stories of the show and I totally enjoyed them. I’d highly recommend this walking tour to game of thrones fans."
* A traveler said: "Very enthousiastic guide that talks about the show with passion. Allot of interesting facts and trivia about the show and the production. Recommended for everyone that has seen the show and that wants to see it (but watch out for spoilers 😉 )."
* A traveler said: "Stunning, the tour was very informative- Tomislav was excellent The Waterfalls were beautiful Mostav was well worth a trip too"
* A traveler said: "Kracic Falls and Mostar were beautiful and amazing. Old town Mostar had river stone walkways and the town was very different from other European sites. Well worth the visit!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Josh, he was very knowledgeable and quite clearly passionate about his country's history. He was very patient with us, as we were new to kayaking. He never rushed us and explained the basics in an easy way. The sore arms after the kayaking are worth it! The seas that Josh took us to were amazing and clean!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good. The Cable Car Ride gives you an ample view of the city, ocean and islands close to Dubrovnik. Our tour guide, Elvis, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and experienced. This was a very nice tour to get to know Dubrovnik more intensively."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dubrovnik Bell Tower
- St. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)
- Onofrio's Fountain
- Dubrovnik Cathedral Treasury
- Love Stories Museum
- Elaphite Islands
- Franciscan Church and Monastery
- Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)
- Fort Bokar
- Peljesac Peninsula
- Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)
- Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)
- Revelin Fortress
- Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)
- Dubrovnik Cruise Port
- Konavle Valley
- Dominican Monastery
- Stradun (Placa)
- Dubrovnik Cable Car
- Lokrum Benedictine Monastery
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia
Day Trips from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik to Split
- Dubrovnik to Zagreb
- Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik Old Town
- Dubrovnik to Elafiti Islands (Elaphites)
- Dubrovnik to Lokrum Island
- Dubrovnik to Elaphite Islands
- Dubrovnik to Krka National Park
- Dubrovnik to Bay of Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Dubrovnik to Trsteno Arboretum
- Dubrovnik to Mostar
- Dubrovnik to Korcula
- Dubrovnik to Kotor
- Dubrovnik to Budva
- Dubrovnik to Korcula Island